Ch-21

"There's none!!" Taehyung said. "What? You fooled me?" You asked. "Aniyo!! Why would I?" He said declaring himself innocent.

You scoffed as you took the another glass there and gulped it in one go again. "You felt angry? Betrayed right?" He asked.

"Ofcourse." You admitted plainly. "That's what he feels towards you." Taehyung said. You scoffed asking, "You think I don't know? I don't understand?"

"I think yes, you don't know how he feels everytime. You even fooled him for the food too saying you ordered it but you cooked it yourself. He told me each and everything about his pain." He said. You scoffed again as you drank two more glasses of drink there.

"Listen Taehyung-ssi, I don't want to be rude but I think I know him better than anyone else. I know I fooled him and he must have felt bad but it was only for his sake. He now ate homemade food that's what he and his mom ever wanted." You told him.

"Ok I got it but you ever think you lied to him to made him eat that, just like you married him in place of Sa-na. He always see you....."

"As Sa-na.. Right? That's why he doesn't like me. I always remind him of Sa-na, whom he hates, who cheated on him right?" You said.

He bit his lower lip looking down and nodded. "You know?" He asked. "Ofcourse." You said and looked away as you eyes were moist now. You asked for more drinks and drank 5-6 glasses in one go.

"Y/n it's enough. Stop it." Taehyung said. "No why would I? You only know his side and I'm already in your bad side. I don't wanna talk to anyone Taehyung-ssi. Please leave me alone." You said trying your best to be polite.

"I'm really sorry Y/n. Are you hurt by my words?" He asked. "Aniyo I'm not hurt. I'm okay. I just want to say that I understand him but there's none I can do more than I'm doing for him now. Being a model when I am not even liking it, what more I can do? Taking care of him? I do, I do it everyday, but he never noticed. Making him happy? But how? He only hates me? He never see me as Y/n but as Sa-na, Tell me what I can do?" You tried not to broke down infront of him.

"Y/n....... " He looked at you taking a pause for a minute, realising something. "Do you... Do you love him?" He asked. You looked lost when he asked this. "hm?" You lost your words as he waited for you to answer him but you didn't and averted your gaze to took more drinks.

1st in one go, 2nd in one go, 3rd in one go and about to take 4th one when someone stopped you by taking the glass from you. "Are you crazy? Have you lost your mind for sure?" He gritted his teeth as you turned to look at him into his eyes, The eyes you always adored with your whole heart.

The eyes that make you fell for him again and again. He looked furious but you just looked at him, into his eyes with love, belongings, and pain you always hid deep inside you. "Jimin..." Taehyung stood up. "Shut up Taehyung, You're just looking at her drinking so much. Couldn't you stop her?" He scolded him too.

Taehyung looked at you, whose gaze never averted from the guy standing infront of him. He got it, He got his answer. "And You.... Don't be dare to touch any of the glass here. We will go home after an hour. Better not to even move from your place." He said in his stern voice.

You averted your gaze realising you were staring him and looked down. "Say 'okay'." He said in his deep and stern voice completely startling you. As you said, "Okay!!" looking down as tears started forming into your eyes and you never wanted to look at him like this.

"Stay with her Taehyung." He said to Taehyung as he put the glass aside walking away from them. "So you really love him." Taehyung stated as he sat infront of you again. You didn't reply but just stayed quiet.

"Do you know that a person can let out his inner feelings only when he is jealous?" He said. "Hm?" you looked confusely at him. "Have it." He offered drink to you. "Are you crazy? Haven't you seen how angry he was?" You said.

"He is hundred times hot too in anger. Try it and then him." He said. You looked totally confused, "What are you trying to say Taehyung-ssi?" You asked. "He's away. Have it. I know you need it right now. He won't know. Then I'll tell you something." He said.

You thought for a second doubting him as you took the glass from him and drank it, took another one and drank it too, the next glass beside it too and....

You completely lost your senses till that time. "Are you okay Y/n?" Taehyung asked. "Hm?? Ah Yeah.. Okay!! I'm okay. Everything is okay. You're lil blur, but okay." You find it hard to open your eyes as the numb feeling was getting over you.

Suddenly this song started playing, "Let's dance." Taehyung said. "what? No... I won't move. I can't." You said as you could only remind his words. "Don't think I'm Taehyung. I'm Jimin. Park Jimin. Trust me. It'll work." He said assuring you and offered his hand to you.

You hesitantly gave your hand and he walked to the dance section as soon everyone noticed you with him. It was hard for you to even walk properly because of the alcohol was getting on high in your nerves make your feel numb.

"Look here." He said as you did but couldn't really see him as your eyes were looking focus. He made your hands rested on each of his shoulder as he grabbed you by your waist maintaining the distance.

"Keep a smiling face. I'll tell you secrets about your husband." He said. "I'm already smiling but the consequences of it won't be good as far as I can think." You said in your drunk state.

"Listen Honey, It's me Jimin. Haven't I told you?" He whispered in your ears as you lose control and unknowingly believed what he just said. You really felt that it's him.

"Jimin.." You called out his name.  You couldn't even stand properly so you were just totally depend on Taehyung to hold you and he knew that he purposely did it to have Jimin's attention on her.

"You know I don't like you seeing with others." Taehyung said. "I never know, You never told me. But why?" You asked as you thought it's really Jimin. You both swayed your body with the rhythm of music as everyone was only watching you dancing.

"You love me right?" He asked. Your cheeks flustered when he mentioned that as you looked down shyly and the pinkish colour highlighted on your cheeks.

"Mr. Park Jimin, Isn't she your wife Mrs. Park Sa-na?" One of the business tycoon there who Mr. Lee introduced you to approached Jimin asking this. Jimin noticed you when you looked down shyly and when the pink tint highlighted on your face.

He soon noticed Taehyung's hands on your waist swaying you on the rhythm and your hands on his shoulders. His eyes again turned into furious one but he maintained himself infront of everyone to see further.