Ch-65

"Mrs. Park, Please come in with me." Jennie said as you looked at her. "Thanks Ms. Kim but I don't want to bother you anymore. Please feel free to go and leave me here. Don't be bother my me nor you have to stay here with me. I'm fine on my own." You said it in your genuine tone.

"Mrs. Park, I decided myself to stay with you. If you wish to stay here out in this chill air then I'm accompanying you at every cost." Jennie said as you were always nice with her from the start and at this moment she decided herself to be with you. "You don't have to....."

"It's my own decision Mrs. Park. Let's get up, Sit on the bench." Jennie cut off your words as you sighed. You got up and walk with her to the bench and sit there. You realised how weak your legs felt while walking up and how every part of your body already felt a stinging pain in the tissues.

"I will bring a med kit and a jacket for you. Hmm Mrs. Park." Jennie said as you were about to refuse but she disappeared before you could. "Jimin-ah ottoke.. what should I do? How can you not listen me once and just go leaving me like this?" You mumbled to yourself as your heart clunched giving you utter pain.

You sobbed again in between your palms but tears seemed to finish for you. "How can you feel disgusted by my skin when I made it glowing for yours to see, for yours to touch?" You sobbed more. "Mrs. Park, Calm down please." Jennie came as she put the jacket on your shoulders and caressed your back.

You didn't stop but keep sobbing infront of her. You cared less about your surroundings when your heart was screaming just for him. It is said that the one who's at fault cries the most but why no one talked about the one who suffered because of his/her fault?

____

Taehyung was keep trying to call Jimin but he wasn't picking up. The number of times he tried to call him while driving but it never worked, the same number of times he didn't reply. "What's wrong with you Jimin? You should have come to me when something happened like you always do, why you went away from me this time?" Taehyung mumbled as keep driving.

While Jimin was at a quite peaceful place, but it was all empty. His car was there alone, and he was in it. He was at the driving seat but alone, his eyes filled with tears and head down on the starring wheel, He was sobbing, he was sobbing hard that his heavy gasps of air were echoing in the empty car.

"Cheating is the only thing that's written in my life. Why did I fall for her so harder?" He said in between his sobs. "I finally trusted someone with my all, decided to being nice for her, cared for her and that's all I got?" He asked questions to himself. "Why why Y/n? You said you love me then why you let someone else touch you Y/n why?"

____

Taehyung went Jimin's home as he saw it was locked, means Jimin hasn't arrived home yet. "Where the hell he can go? What actually happened?" He asked himself but he knew no one will answer him. He got back to the car and drove away to continue finding him.

_____

After a while, Jimin came home as he slammed the door of his car and went home as quickly as he could. He slammed the door of his home and went to the kitchen first, He brought out the water bottle from refrigerator and drink the water to calm himself. No matter what but his emotions were mixed he couldn't sort them out.

He was broken, at the same he was raging in anger and controlling himself not to do things which can hurt others or just himself in the end. The part of him still wanted to just go and hug you to ask you what his fault was, and one part of him who just wanted to erase the world to have you but the part of which was mocking him that he got betrayed again. He himself was laughing on himself.

"Aggghhhhh---- STOP IT.. STOP RUNNING THESE BRAIN CELLS JAEBAL, PLEASE IT'S GIVING ME HEADACHE."  He yelled to him throwing the bottle and getting a hold of his head. "PLEASE" He kneeled down on the floor, frustrated by his own thoughts. Tears fell down again but he wiped them quickly and stood up.

He walked to the cupboard in the kitchen where a month or two months ago he put the bottle snatching it from you. He brought out that bottle and stared at him, he remembered your face again, your drunk state, cheeks brushed red and the way you were acting cute to have his attention, your whining when he snatched the bottle from the you.

He gulped hard and closed his eyes to brush off those thoughts, He brought out glass too and walked out in the living room. He sat there on the floor putting the bottle on the table and poured himself a glass. "Y/n... Sa-na betrayal was nothing to me but yours hurting me way too much. I don't know if this bottle will be enough. I don't know." He talked to himself.

He took the glass in his hand and brought close to his lips, He thought twice about to drink it but put it back. "I can't drink this. Your face is coming infront of me Y/n. Why you cried infront of me? Why you had to follow me? Why you had to scream my name and sit there and cry? WHY???" He screamed in last.

He held his head again between his palms and covered his ear, scrunching like a ball. He wanted to stop his inner voice. He wanted to stop caring about you. "Y/n I'm not liking it. Please stop. Stop wandering in my mind. You're hurting me." He said as his heart clunched too and he felt a stinging pain. He was crying but more than him his heart was crying.

He stood up and kept his ears covered, "I don't want to see your face in my mind even when you're not here. Stop it." He screamed as his eyes landed on the lamp in the living room, you off it everyday when Jimin on it every evening. He threw it away to destroy one more memory, one more resemblance of you.

"Jimin why can't you put the dishes in sink after eating?" He saw you complaining from the kitchen. "Ahhh---stop!!" He screamed again. "You are at it again. It's always you. Why? Why you don't listen me first and jump to conclusions without asking me?" She came in with you through the main door after work.

"Don't do this please." Jimin almost begged for his life. He couldn't sort his emotions still. "If you want a piece of advice then why don't you directly ask me rather than beating around a bush?" You came from upstairs complaining for another thing.

"I will start hating you.. Please stop." Jimin said as his legs felt weak, making him hard to stand. "That's why, That's why I always tell you to sit and eat like why you  always have a lot of work? It's not like you're the only men in your company to work. Nor you do gym to keep yourself fit, Yah Don't go, Have your protein."

Jimin fell to the floor, his knees gave up on giving him more strength. He was a crying mess till now, "Who are you to scold me like this? You were never mine to begin with. Stop it Y/n.. Please.. I love you more than I can imagine. But your each and every word is hurting me, just hurting me and stabbing my heart with knife and it's painful. It's painful to begin with." He said all this bursting out in tears.

"Y/n.. I can't, I just can't let you of being someone's else. Please Make me believe it was all a misunderstanding, come to me and make me believe." He said and sobbing alone when his all thoughts were interrupted by a door bell. For first he thought it's unreal but he believed the door bell is real when he heard it second and third time. But his knees refused to get up and walk to the door. But he wanted to go and check if it's you, it's you coming back to him?

_________________________________

I told you I gonna give you Ch-65th update too so here I'm... Giving an update before the day ends.

I know there are some typo mistakes in my chapters but once it will be completed, I will edit all these typos.

For now, enjoy the update.
Vote up
Share
Leave comments.
Very imp.--> Love yourself.