Ch-17

Jimin was at home making coffee for himself. He took a sip from it as he said, "Why does it taste so worst? Agh.. What's wrong with it? "

"It's all because of her, Can't she bug a good one? Huh!" He was mumbling in his own walking into the living room when he noticed the time. "It's been 2 hours, It only takes 15 minutes from there to come home. What's wrong with her? where she is?"

Time skipped as he wore his jacket, "How I will go now to meet Taehyung? What if she came after me? The keys? Do this security passcode system has to broke today? Agh!! Leave it. She will wait outside, what else I can do?" Saying it he left.

"Ah Jimin-ah!!" Taehyung called him out from back as they both met outside the Restuarant. Jimin didn't reply as he was lil mad on you. "What's wrong bro? what's with this look?" He asked.

"I left Y/n in middle of the way coming back home from company and she didn't reach home till now." Jimin told him as he always share things with him.

"what the actual f*ck you did bro? You left her on the road?" Taehyung asked. "Aniyo, She argued and I ended up getting mad. She was getting on my nerves so I just....." Jimin tried to made things up.

"She argued? Don't tell me you are innocent. You must have done something and I know. Above all, How can you left her alone in the middle of road? For God sake, just pray so she reach home fit and fine." Taehyung spatted out.

"You don't have to act like I'm the only devil left in this whole world. She is not that nice as you think. She must have met her friend who taught her to be stubborn infront of me." Jimin said.

"Oh God... Please forgive my friend. Jimin, Have some fear... First you left her alone in the middle of road and now you're not even caring. What if something happens to her, Oh no.. Please Jesus, Be with her." Taehyung said.

"Oh c'mon. we are here to relax ourselves. Let's go in and have some drink." Jimin said as they both walked in.

While You and Jungkook were still there and talking, "But why you didn't go to Russia till now for your singing audition?" He asked. You looked at him numbly not having something to reply.

"I didn't get time Jungkook. I was all busy. So many things happened and I can't even explain." You said in your drunk and unstable voice. "What had happened Nuna?" He asked cluelessly.

You suddenly started crying soundly in a dramatic way. "Nuna... Nuna what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked standing up and everyone there in the restaurant looked at both of you or especially at you who was crying dramatically.

"what am I suppose to tell Jungkook? My life has spoiled because of him. He didn't even let me breathe peacefully." You were mumbling in between of your crying audible enough to Jungkook but not understandable to him.

"what you're talking about Nuna? Who spoilt your life?" He asked. You cried again soundly and rested your head on table. "Nuna... Nuna please stop crying. Ah wait... I'll be back." He said giving her some space.

You closed your eyes mumbling to yourself, "I walk, Then he has problem, I do cleaning, then he has problem. I play music, then he has problem. Anything I do, he has problem with everything."

You turned your head to side looking out of the window as it started snowing and seeing it, you didn't know when you got to sleep because of the strong drink you had.

"Stop cursing me Taehyung. It's enough." Jimin said entering into the Restuarant. "Your deeds deserve cursing bro." Taehyung said. You both noticed the change in the restaurant. Everyone whispering and gossiping about something same.

"She's drunk."
"She drunk too much I think."
"wasn't he the manager?"
"She looked adorable while crying like this. Cute."
"What was she saying?"
"Didn't get, she was mumbling about someone spoilt her life."
"who was he?"
"Ah She's asleep I think, No crying sound?"

"What's wrong here?" Taehyung asked. "That's what I'm thinking. They all are looking disturbed. Anyways, leave them. Let's have a seat." Jimin said as he walked forward and see a female figure facing out of the window resting his head on table and wearing same clothes as you wore today.

"what happened? why you stopped?" Taehyung asked. "Y/n wore the same today." Jimin replied. "Looks like everyone is talking about her." Taehyung said. As Jimin averted his gaze from you to look at Taehyung, arching his eyebrow.

"Look at everyone's gaze at her." Taehyung said as Jimin noticed it, and stared at where you were, "Same handbag." He mumbled as without any second thought he walked towards you.

He first came to your backside to see your face as he instantly got that it's you who were sleeping peacefully, "Y/n... " He called out your name. You didn't reply as you were still asleep. He then sit beside you as he knocked on the table for two to four times to wake you up, "Y/n.. For God sake, wake up and let's go home." He gritted his teeth.

Taehyung followed him, "Is it her?" He asked. Jimin scratched his forehead by his fore-finger as he nodded in embarrassment. "She's asleep?" Tae asked as Jimin nodded again. "Let's take her home first then." Tae said.

'The corner of my heart is saying to leave her here but God... She put me in an embarrassing situation.' He said as he looked at the empty bottle of champagne and glass there. 'Two glasses? Is she here with someone?' He asked and looked around but couldn't find someone familiar.

"Y/n!!!! Yah wake up." He pulled you by your arm but again no response and no movement.

"Yah!! who the hell are you? How dare you touch her?" Jungkook came with a glass of her fav. juice and beef with it. He put in on the table and glared at Jimin, about to kill him by his glares. "excuse me. Who are you?" Jimin asked arching his eyebrow.

"I asked the same question. Who the hell you're? How dare you touch her? First, Stand up from near her and stay away." Jungkook said. Jimin stood up in pure anger, "How dare you talk like that? As I can guess, You're younger than me, Don't you know how to respect your elders and how to use honorifics?"

Jungkook scoffed, "Like you know how to behave when you were sitting beside her?"

"Behave yourself and why do you care with whatever I do with her. who the hell are you to interfere?" Jimin spatted out glaring at him. "I'm telling you mind your tongue and leave her alone. I swear I won't leave you if you even touch her." Jungkook took a step forward warning him.

"Hey hey.. please stop guys. Let's talk calmly." Taehyung said stopping them. "I don't need to talk. Who the hell is he to tell me what I have to do with her? I'll take her with me." Jimin said as he pulled you by your arm.

"Don't be dare to touch her. I won't let you take her. I'm the one to take her responsibility. Step back." Jungkook smacked his hand away from your arm as he stood infront of him blocking his view.

"The f*ck........" Jimin cursed as he held Jungkook by his collar as Jungkook pushed him back.