Ch-71

Jimin felt himself losing. The regret causing him the stinging pain in his body, in the core of his heart. He couldn't manage to form words, He couldn't manage to act. His Brain stopped giving him signals to act, to breathe. It suffocated him.

"Jimin!!" He heard a very low and fainted voice. "Jimin!! Come to your senses." The voice repeated, louder than before and it opened the nerves of his brain. He looked at his side, Taehyung standing beside him, shaking him off by his arm. "yea!!" Jimin managed to say in response.

"The media, Your career is on line, your company, Your company's future is in your hands. Put your personal feelings aside for sometime and think of this." Though Jimin looked lost, his eyes were still giving your reflections but what Taehyung said still settled down in his mind.

Though his mind wasn't ready for it. He still needed time to process everything, to overcome himself from the regret, the pain, the guilt he had to let you suffer, Alone. "Jimin Please." Taehyung yelled to wake Jimin up from everything his mind was still stuck in.

"I'm thinking.. Stop please. Give me some time." Jimin yelled back  and went to sit on his chair. "Jimin We just don't have time." Taehyung replied. "Fine!! Inform our Media and Advertising team to gather for a meeting." Jimin said and picked up the glass of water to drink.

______

"If photos are looking real then the chances of proving them wrong are low." One of the team member stated.

"We can have a press conference or live with Mrs. Sa-na and Jackson but the fact that Jackson did it himself to cause you a loss will only go against the motive of this meeting." Another member put the factual point.

"Right, We can't just bury this by paying off media cause half of the population already got it to know and media will take advantage of it." Everyone was discussing and putting their point of views to find the solution.

"I know everything what we can't do but I want you all to look for what we can do? That's something to focus on." Jimin raised his voice, frustrated by their negative points. He was all stressing him out even more.

"We need to give another topic to media. The another news which can take over this one." A young man in his twenties looked like a freshman put this point. Everyone focused on him asking him to elaborate.

"It's young generation who takes interest in actors and models love life. Probably we need to drag their attention to something else, which fascinates them." He explained. Jimin looked at him giving a thought to what he said. "But our company is fashion company and not entertainment one." Jimin replied.

"That's true but I analysed something marvelous some days ago when I was told to prepare a report of our company's sales alone by advertising." Taehyung standing at the front leading everyone paid attention to him as he was in Taehyung's department.

"Seo Jun, Can you come to the point?" Taehyung asked and he bowed, "I'll show you. Is the projector connected to this laptop?" He asked as Taehyung nodded. He sent a report from his laptop to that one and stood up to walk there.

The screen showed up with some news and graphs. "If you can see and compare the last year with this year then It was entertainment company which was leading last year but this year suddenly Fashion company took the lead." Jimin paid attention to him and his word.

"Digging deep in the popularity, Jackson Wang really did blockbuster movies and dramas but he isn't that much popular. But, Our Fashion Model Mrs. Park Sa-na really has a craziest fan following. Crowd for Mrs. Sa-na is really bigger than that of Mr. Jackson." He explained.

"So you're saying Sa-na's words and action will effect more the media and people of the society?" Jimin asked.

"Yes ofcourse. After marriage, the top most trending searches are of your marriage, our company is in boon period because of her. Fans are saying that she improved a lot, and got more talented after her marriage and ofcourse people seem to look more interested in your relationship and work coordination." He explained.