Ch-41

He embraced you and caressed your head, your back. "I'm sorry." He mumbled and you shook your head in deniel in his embrace over his chest, "It was precious to me." You mumbled in between your sobs. Your voice was broken.

He nodded his head and continued caressing your head and back. "I was ten when I won first medal in singing in my school. Eomma was there in the annual function. She was so proud and happily cheering up for me. She taught me music." You told him, not facing him but still in his embrace.

Your voice breaking, your face still buried in his chest. "She gifted me this guitar saying that I should sing with it. She taught me basics, how to play it. It is the only thing I had from my mother and it broke into pieces." You sobbed finishing up and cried more.

"I'm really sorry." He felt guilty for some reason. He was hurt. He never saw you breaking down like this. Not even a single time. Needle was pricking into his heart everytime you sobbed.

After minutes of crying in his embrace you stopped, you calmed yourself and stood up leaving his embrace. You wiped your tears and picked up the broken pieces of your guitar. You were continuously sniffing but you didn't give a single look to Jimin.

You walked upstairs furiously.  Jimin stood up too. "Y/n wait. Listen me." He was confused as you were carrying broken pieces of your guitar but you didn't listen him and walked upstairs to your room.

He walked behind you but you already locked your room and he didn't get any response even after knocking. He sighed as he leaned his head against the door. "Open the door Y/n.. Please." He said but there wasn't a single response.

You were feeling numb. Your room wasn't in good condition but you didn't bother yourself to look up at it. You just put the broken pieces on bed stared at them numbly, memories of your mother teaching you and be proud of you rushing through your mind.

Little you carrying trophies and medals just to make your mother proud as you both smiled cheekily at each other. It broke you, It broke you how it was so special to you and the last sign of your mother which is nothing but broken pieces now. .

Having no response again, Jimin gave up and walked away in his room. He sat on his bed tiredly and he still felt you in his embrace. How you broke down in his arms and cried, those scenes repeated in his head.

Time Skipped to the Night....

It has already been night and Jimin came downstairs but you were not there to even make dinner. He looked up at your room and waited that you will come but you were not planning to even get off of your bed.

It's been more than a half he even saw you. He was missing the Y/n walking here and there talking with him even when she didn't even get the proper response. He was missing the Y/n who cooked food for him happily.

He ordered the food and finally it came. Serving it to bowls and plates, he walked upstairs to your room. He knocked on the door, "Y/n... I ordered the dinner. Please come downstairs to eat it."  He said.

There was no response again. You were sitting numbly on your bed still staring at those broken pieces. You listened him but didn't listen him. His voice seemed to be faint infront of your pain.

"Shall I bring it over to your room? Will you eat it then?" He asked. There was again no response. He knocked again, "Y/n.. Please answer." He said but you just laid down and closed your eyes giving rest to them which cried a lot today.

He gave up again and walked back downstairs. He readied the dining table today. He covered everything and put it into refrigerator. He himself didn't feel like eating nor he went to meet Taehyung today.

He sat there on the dining table for an hour missing you and finally went to his room giving up. He never thought that he will be deprived of your voice, to see you. He felt so helpless for the very first time in his life.

He tiredly got into his bed and his eyes stuck on your teddy bear on the couch. He got off and walked to it, taking it, he went back to his bed. He saw its t-shirt which was of him. He sadly smiled and muttered, "You're me. Right? She hugs you every night Right?"

He left it beside him and slowly drifted to sleep after such a hectic day.

Next Morning...

He woke up ruffling his hair and yawning, he walked downstairs. He stopped before entering into the kitchen. He saw you, He saw you there cooking breakfast for him again. He was taken back for a second and it turned into joy.

"You.. You're here?" He asked. You looked at him and nodded, "hm". "You'll go to work?" He asked. You nodded again. "You can take leave if you want. I can postpone...."

"It's okay. I'll go." You said softly cutting him off.  He finally heard the voice he was deprived of. A little smile came to his face but he noticed how sad you were. Your face had a sad frown. "You're okay?" He asked and you nodded again.

He got it that you're in no mood to talk so he walked in and drank water from the refrigerator. He went back to his room and came after freshing up, ready to go to work, carrying his office bag.

You set the table as everyday and sat infront of him and he sat too. You talked to him everyday, You always had something to ask, to tell but not today. You didn't speak while he was waiting for you to speak.

You were quietly having your breakfast when he spared glances to you again and again, waiting for you to speak but you didn't. He noticed how swollen your eyes were. Your face looked so puffed.

"Y/n.. About yesterday.. I.. I'm sorry about the.... " He tried to spoke but you cut him off, "It's okay. I understood you didn't kiss me intentionally. It was the situation's demand." You said. It hurted him. He wasn't sorry for the kiss at all.

"I.. I was talking.. about the guitar." He said. You didn't look at him again like before and said, "I forgot about it too." You lied while your throat hurt to even speak that lie. You didn't want to cry again and you controlled yourself gulping the soup quickly.

He studied your lie and said nothing but just looked down at his soup. He quietly had his breakfast and so you.

Later, Your drive to company from home was quiet too. You numbly looking out of the window staying quiet while he looked at you time to time to check on you.

You were really sad about it and somehow it worried him. He wasn't feeling good seeing you like this. Instead he was hurt. 

_____________________________

I promised you double updates. Here it is.

Enjoy!!

Don't forget to tap the star.