Ch-84

4 years and 9 months Later...

"That's how I left to pursue my dream and became a singer." You said. "This is so bad eomma. I didn't like it. Why did you leave him?" That little boy in front of you, sitting on the bed, inside his blanket and facing you; said.

"I didn't leave him. I just went away for some time." You said. "People don't come back once they go far away, Eomma. Do you remember Tae-min? He took my pencil before going to City and he never came back to return it." That little boy replied.

"Aish!! So you want Tae-min to come back from New York City to return your pencil?" You asked. "Of course Eomma. These are manners, manners you know? Appa told me." He said.

"Aigoo!! You're dumb like your Appa. No doubt." You said as you hit the pillow on his face and stood up. "Eomma, Did you meet him again after that?" He asked innocently. "What do you think? Would you have been born if I wouldn't meet him? Dumbo! It's because of him that you're dumb." You said in an annoyed tone.

"What? Are you again arguing with him? He is just a kid." A male voice entered the room. His appearance was itself a blessing to see. That grey lower with a white tee-shirt and his hands were in his pocket. He always looked so awesome.

"Appa, Eomma was calling you dumb." He jump from his bed and ran over to him. "Haww!! You lier. I called you dumb not him." You defended. He took that little boy up in his arms and asked, "She must've called you dumb like me. Right?"

The little boy nodded and palmed his mouth to giggle softly. "Darling?" He looked at you with his squinted eyes. "Jimin, He's surely the dumbest. Don't believe him." You said glaring at your son. He surely knows how to drag you into a problem.

"Appa, Eomma said that I wouldn't have been born if she wouldn't meet you again. How is that related?" He said as your eyes widened in shock. "Ji-Eun, shut up now. Go and freshen up. I'll make breakfast for you then." You scolded him as Jimin looked at you.

He got off his father's arms, pouting as his red little plumpy lips curled out. He walked to the washroom, stomping his feet on the floor, without giving you any other glance. You amazedly look at him. "Look, you scolded him again. Now you gonna eat my brain the whole night feeling guilty." Jimin came to you.

"Haven't you seen him? He's more interested in our love life than playing with other kids. This is not good." You frowned as you talked to him. Jimin pulled the strand of your hair behind your ears and said, "Because he plays with us. For him, we are those other kids he wanna play with and we do. There isn't any problem if he's close to us. Right?"

"I want him to play with other kids too. I know we are family and we have a lot of fun together but I want him to open up with others too." You said being a worried mother. "Don't worry. He will. Let him grow first." Jimin said and embraced you, hugging you, giving you comfort.

"By the way..." Jimin pulled away as you looked at him confused. "What did you tell him? Who born? if You? met? Huh?" Jimin asked, giving you his best judging eyes ever. "huh?! What?" You frowned innocently looking at him.

"Aigoo!! You said something which you shouldn't say to my son and now acting all innocent." He shook his head in disbelief. "What do you mean by your son? He's my son too." You hit on his chest and turned away to go. He held your wrist and turned you back to him as your hands landed on his chest and faces were just inches away.

"He took after me. He's my son only." He said looking into your eyes. "What this nonsense is? I bore the pain for him. What you did?" You asked, looking back into his eyes. "Well, you know." He smirked proudly. "Aish! You're at it again. Leave me." You tried to go away but he just hold you tight by your waist.