Ch-61

♡ You guys are reading my book but not voting?
Don't do this please. Vote, vote, vote please, I'll make sure Jimin comes in your dream. I'll pass strict order to him. ♡⁠

♡ Those who are voting my book but not following me/my profile?
Oh my Gawd- How can you do that? To me? To your lovely Author? Trust me I'm beautiful, You can follow me. I'm so pretty. *Hehehe*

Jokes apart, I know you're here for my book and not my beauty (Hehe) but please follow me when you are already enjoying the story.

✷ AlsO___IMPORTANT___
#1) I will mention the accounts/profiles who will follow me and vote my all chapters after this update. Also If you're a writer, I'll make sure to mention you and suggest your books to my loves(lovely readers).

#2) And If you are already following me and voted all chapters of my story then dm me and I will make sure to mention you in my next update.

✧ That's a promise from author's side and believe me your author is never so bad at keeping promise. I always keep it no matter what.!!✧

Also follow my profile for some updates and notifications or important conversations.
_________________________________

"Tell me what you wanna say? I'm all ears." Jimin said as you looked at him and said, "Jimin I'm all fine. I don't need a doctor. I want to tell you something really important please lock the door and listen me carefully."

He listened you and took a deep breath exhaling heavily later, "Baby.. I never knew you're so impatient. I just propose you and here you, give our relationship a lil bit time to go forward and...."

He talked and spoke so sweetly brushing his finger on your nose as you looked confusely at him and you blinked your eyes feeling flustered, "Shut up!!! That's not the time for that." You hit lightly on his hand as he felt so dumb.

"Ouch!! Why are you hitting me? You told me to close the door, What my employees will think? Also, You're not fine. You need to be treated, please listen me and rest for now." He said calmly.

"Agh-" You frustrately formed your both hands into a fist and sat up on couch folding your knees kneeling them there. Your hands forwarded towards him as his eyes popped out and cheeks flushed red thinking that you are going to kiss him.

You put your palm on his mouth basically lips to shut him up. Your another hand was on his shoulder and body close to him as you leaned towards him to put your palm on his mouth as you said, "Shut up, You're not going to say anything now but will listen me only."

He looked at you, looking so mad as he himself was too flustered to reply or say something. He blinked his eyes once or twice and then nodded realising better to cope with the situation. You felt the sudden silent in the room and you stared into his eyes.

"Oh no!! That's not the time." You closed your eyes and shook your head to ignore the sudden change in environment. You leaned back from him, removing your hand from his mouth as he tried to figure you out what's going on.

"Jimin listen, That Jack......"
"Mr. Park, Doctor is here." Jennie came as she noticed that she just interrupted both of you. "I'm really sorry but Doctor is here to see Mrs. Park." She bowed to apologise as Jimin nodded giving her permission to bring the doctor into the room.

"Jimin, I told you I'm fine please stop them. I have something urge....." You whispered slowly to him not to let your voice get out of the room but he again interrupted you saying, "Enough!! Get treated first and rest. We are talking later." He said and stood up.

"Jimin but.... " You tried to convince him but "Y/n I don't want to yell at you. Please listen me for now." He said and stepped back from you as he noticed doctor coming into the room and towards you. You felt a sting in your heart and looked away from him biting your lip as they fluttered feeling hurt.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Park." Doctor bowed to both of you as you bowed back but in little and avoided looking at Jimin. "What happened to you Mrs. Park? Can you give me details?" He asked as he came and sit across the couch on another one.

"It's nothing serious, I am on my Day 2 of menstrual cycle and it was just a sudden abdominal pain I felt during the shoot." You said looking straight into really nothing but just avoiding Jimin. You felt Jimin gaze on you but you still didn't look at him.

While Jimin looked at you, worried, guilty at the same time. 'Is that what she was trying to say? Agh--I should have listen her first.' He cursed himself in his mind and keep looking at you in hope that you'll look back but you didn't.

"Okay I'm writing some priscription that will help you feel relieved from the pain. Also tell me if Is that all or there's something else you want to tell?" Doctor asked but you shook your head in deniel. He did his further treatments and check-ups and gave a slip to Jimin, "Bring her these two painkillers and let her rest. It will help her a lot."

Jimin nodded and bowed. Jennie was waiting for the doctor to escort him to the exit. You still haven't looked at Jimin nor even spared glances to him. Jimin sat beside you on the couch as the doctor left the room. He looked at you, waiting for you to speak first but you didn't even breathe in his direction.

"I'm not ugly, You can look at me." Jimin said to make you talk with him. "Is that your way of apologising? I'm not talking to you. Please go and leave me alone." You said still not looking at him but at some other side of the room.

"Y/n.. I didn't know you're......."
"I'm not listening, you can stop and go." You cut him off this time. "Okay okay, I got it. It feels bad by being cut off by someone." He said. You turned to him, "Someone?" You scoffed and ofcourse looked at him in disbelief.

You looked mad as you averted your gaze from him again and said, "I don't want to yell at you Jimin, You can leave me alone." You folded your arms. Jimin looked down in guilt, "Fine. It was my mistake. I'm leaving." He said and took a pause of a minute to have your response but got nothing.

He stood up and said, "Sorry." You looked up at him but didn't say anything. "I'm leaving then." You looked away again and he sighed leaving the room with his slow steps, "Make sure you rest well." He yelled from the door. "Leave already." You said frustrately and he closed the door with a thud.

"How can he be like this? Seriously!!" You mumbled to yourself and rested your back on the couch. You took a breathe and thought, "How can my sister be like this? Our father never taught us to betray someone like this that too so badly." You were talking to yourself.

"How am I suppose to tell this biggest truth to Jimin. I don't even have guts that's why I couldn't speak it before so quickly. Why always him? How much pain, betrayal he has to go through? Isn't it enough God? Stop that now." You were looking up at the ceiling talking to yourself.

Later, You stood up from the couch to wash up. Your body was aching for no reason as you felt tired even after doing nothing. "I'm feeling like I did a lot of work today that my shoulders are hurting right now. Gosh!!" You tiredly said walking in the room.

You felt the door of your room unlocking and suddenly opening, "Jimin you can't knock right and just have to...... " You stop when you saw someone else. "What are you doing here? How you unlocked the door? I locked it, I am sure." You said still in shock.

"Honey, Don't you remember you gave me the key yourself." Jackson entered the room. "Stop right there. It's my room. Go out or I gonna tell Jimin everything." You said. "Tell what Honey? That you and me having an affair? That you were betraying him before the marriage?" He asked and keep walking towards you.

"I'm telling you stop right there." You yelled. "Don't yell, Jimin will listen. What will you tell him then? That you were the one who did his sign on this project or for this couple shoot? As if you remember." He smirked and didn't stop but step forward.

You were taken back by his statement as you covered your mouth with your palm in realisation. There was a table on which lamp was, you took support of it to stand straight as your feet stumbled.