Ch-79

WARNING:- Special and New Character Appearance!!

JIMIN'S POV...

(I'm so nervous while writing this chapter. Wish me luck!)

"Okay, That's it. I only had this to ask. You can go now." I said to Taehyung as we both were in my office. I had almost completed the main work for the announcement and the preparation for the magazine.

I used to be nervous about releasing the annual magazine every year as it supposes to be published internationally too. But this year, I was nervous for some other reason. The magazine has still two to three days to be released but the thing which is important to happen today is making me nervous.

I know people will question. I have to face so many things in one go but I'm not scared of all of the things, I'm scared of her decision. The decision of her to stay, stay with me, in this company, and to work with me for the rest of her life.

Everyone needs to know who she is, who changed me, and who helped me through all these times, my hard times. Y/n identity needs to be revealed and I'm ready to take everything for her. Finally, Everything will be alright after tonight.

"Fine, I'll just leave. Give me a call if you need anything." Taehyung said and turned to go towards the door. Before he could open the door, It was opened by someone else. "Oh, Y/n!!" He said when I looked up in her direction.

A smile appeared on my face. She's all ready for the announcement. That's quick. She just looked at Taehyung, confused. "Looking so stunning." Taehyung complimented as she just ignored him and looked at me. Of course, she came for me.

"Yah!! Go... Jennie must be waiting for you." I yelled to make him leave. "Yeah yeah!! I'm leaving. Make sure no one disturbs you." He winked at me before leaving as Y/n just waited and rolled her eyes at us. He left and I smiled at her as she smiled back cheekily.

"What is special today? Everyone is working so hard." She asked walking into my office as I closed my documents and came out from my desk. "Umm, I can't tell. You'll have to wait." I replied. She scoffed as she folded her arms.

"Well, there are only 2 hours left for the announcement. We need to go there in an hour for further preparations." I said as she walked around the room. She came to my desk and her eyes landed on the rough printout of the magazine.

She picked it up and flipped the pages of it one by one. Her expression said nothing nor I could identify as she was looking down at the magazine. She traced her fingers over the name of Sa-na written there. "It's a rough printout and changes are yet to be done." I said.

She closed it and looked up at me. She came close to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I guess I really have a special place in your heart." She said with a smile as I smiled back and wrapped my hands around her waist. "You really have. I can't disagree with it."

She smiled widely and rested her head on my chest. "Thank you very much!! I thought I'm left alone but you're always with me." She said. 'Her words are not true. Why did I feel like this? Is she planning something else?' I smiled listening to her words and ignoring my inner voice.

"Don't leave me now. Stay please." I said, feeling scared and having a deep urge of saying this. "I will stay with you forever. I've decided." She replied and I felt at ease. "I gonna introduce you as my wife today." I just said, not to hide it anymore.

She just hugged me more tightly and said, "You're best!!" She replied and I said, "I love you." She didn't reply but pulled away just to look at me dumbfounded. I didn't see the thing I wanted to see in her eyes. I was taken aback.