Ch-59

He looked here and there tried to calm himself down but it never work. He squeezed his eyes and looked back at you sighing, "I... I ......"

"Mrs. Park, You have.............." Jennie came focusing on her files, swapping pages of it. You both looked at her in quite shock unable to process anything. Jennie looked at Jimin and then you and then the space between both of you, he was still holding your hands.

But soon when Jennie gaze stuck there, he realised it and at the same time you too as you both backed your hand to stood straight. He cleared his throat. "I'm sorry. I'll come back later." Jennie said flickering her eyes and she turned to move.

"Forget it. Just come in for now." He said. Jennie turned back and bowed, "Sorry, I should've knocked." She said and came forward. "Better to do it from next time." Jimin said as you looked at him flustered. "Actually I came to inform Mrs. Park that she has a shoot in an hour. I want to take her to get her ready for that." Jennie said.

"I'll come in 15 minutes. Jimi... I mean Mr. Park and I were talking so... " You were about to complete your sentence but cut off by Jimin. "It's fine. We will talk later. You can go and get ready for shoot." He said as his inner nervous self was feeling better than before. You looked at him, little mad but he didn't dare to look at you.

"Let's go." You said to Jennie and left the room as Jimin breathe out the air of relief. "You couldn't even find exact words to confess. Coward." He muttered to himself before going out of the room.

Later, Jimin was in his office when he heard the knock. "come in." He said as Taehyung showed up the very next moment. "You're still here but why? Jackson is here. Shoot is about to start." He said. "Hm? Jackson? why is he here today? Is there any shoot of him?" Jimin asked focused on his files.

"Don't tell me." Taehyung looked at him with the look of disbelief. "What?" Jimin was confused. "Don't tell me you don't know that today is Y/n's shoot with Jackson, Ms. Jennie can't forget to tell you." Taehyung said. "Ofcourse she never forget but why.... whaattt?" He was focused in files when realisation hit him suddenly and he stood up in shock.

"What did you say? Y/n's shoot with Jackson? For what reason?" He asked, confused, shocked. "Jimin I think you're not meant to be CEO, How can you not know about your own company and it's project which you're handling on your own?" Taehyung said frustrately.

"Shut the f*ck up and explain." Jimin said. "One of the shoot in current project which you're handling is couple shoot. You forgot about the dresses you designed for the couples? Yess those dresses which you checked yourself some days ago. Y/n's gonna wear them today and her partner gonna be Jackson." Taehyung explained.

Jimin was taken aback, "No, I mean I know I designed them for this project but the thing is Y/n gonna do the couple shoot, and with Jackson. I couldn't think of this before. Why no one has informed me? What about the Jackson? Why he?" He asked.

"Jimin check for the file Ms. Jennie must have given you. Don't play dumb." Taehyung said frustrately. Jimin looked at the files which were all over his desk, He started searching for the one he wanted and soon got it, "Agh I totally forgot, She put this file in morning and about to told me but I got distracted when she talked about that... that shoot. I didn't even heard her properly."