Ch-82

(Suggesting this song to listen before starting reading, can play in the background too)

(Incheon International Airport)

"Y/N PLEASE STOP IF YOU'RE THERE. PLEASE STOP!!" He yelled but his voice was begging you. The line going there stopped moving. They looked at him one by one and the whole airport got hushed suddenly focusing on him and him only.

Jimin looked at everyone who was in that line. His eyes went from the last one to the first one, in search of you, the eyes which were dreadful, scared, worried for that person they were looking for. They couldn't find you. They were filled with water now.

Jimin could only listen to his muffled breathing, he was breathing heavily. The fear rushed up to his chest and choked him. The fear, the feeling of losing someone special, that someone special was close to him. He trusted you, learned how to care, how to love!!

"Good evening to all the passengers at Incheon Airport(ICN). This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight KE 497 Korean Air to MOSCOW. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes. Thank you!!"

The announcement made Jimin lose his every hope. He paid attention to it, the flight to Moscow, Russia. Either she is here or left, only ten minutes. Jimin couldn't do anything. He got numb after the announcement, felt nothing, and was unable to act.

Fainted chatters of the people were heard by Jimin. Suddenly they all started ignoring him and moved back to what they were doing. The voices coming from the crowd disturbed Jimin and woke him up from the numbness he was feeling. He was already devasted and then he was judged by the people presented there.

He looked at the people who were judging him but he cared less. He stepped back and looked around, beginning the search for you again. He reached some counter and asked, "Excuse me I wanna know about a passenger if she's gonna take this flight or not. Can I know?"

"I'm sorry Sir but what kind of details you wanna know?" She asked politely. "Ms. Park Y/n. If she's gonna take this flight to Moscow or not. That's it!" Jimin said. "I'm sorry Sir, Because of some security and privacy reasons of the passengers, we can't tell you." She replied.

"But I'm her husband. I need to know." Jimin said. "I'm sorry sir." Saying that the woman ignored him. He felt so lost when he called someone. "Hey, Mr. Kim Namjoon." He asked. "Hello Mr. Park, such a rare call." Namjoon replied.