Ch-25

He leaned forward and said, "You're being a headache to me. Stop getting on my nerves now and Got up to head towards your room straight." His voice more serious and each word came out clearly from his mouth to made you understand that.

Your smile disappeared as you looked at him in disbelief blinking your eyelids. He stood straight and about to turn to go when you muttered, "Asshole." It was audible enough to him.

He turned to you, "What did you just say?" He scoffed and pausing for a second he chuckled, "You dared to say that? You know what? Come in your senses first. Then I will teach you a lesson."

You just looked madly at him not even regretting your words. "Stop giving me that look. I'm not scared of you." He said. You rolled your eyes from him, "If a girl is asking you to carry her, Then what's the point of being so rude towards her?"

"You know what, I don't care. Spend your night on the couch. I'm leaving to my room. Have a worst night." He said and headed upstairs and you quickly got up and ran behind him in your unstable self, "Aish!! Everything is rolling around me." You said gripping your head.

He was watching you standing infront of his room, helding the door knob to go in. You sat on stairs, feeling your head heavy and couldn't even open your eyes wide to walk further. He sighed as you rested your head against the wall there.

He left the door knob and walked down towards you, He pulled you up by your arm, "Got up. I will take you to your room." He said with his emotionless face.

You stood up without saying anything and leaned over his shoulder, He looked away, annoyed but let you walk like this to your room, "You're not that bad. You're nice." You said giving him a cheeky smile from side.

"Stop it. Where is the key of the room?" He asked. "key?" You put your finger on your chin tapping it and acting like you're thinking about it. "I don't know." You chuckled.

"What?" He frowned tilting his head to you. "You locked the door before going as you always do then where did you put the keys? Only you know it. Right?" He asked. "Stop yelling. I don't know where I put it. I just don't remember. Everything is already rolling around me." You whined.

He sighed frustrately as he shoved your head off from his shoulder making you stood straight to face him, "I ain't joking. This is your room. Where would you sleep if we won't find the keys?" He asked leaning a lil to make any contact with you.

"I don't know." You said innocently as you stepped forward wrapping your arms around his torso, resting your head on his chest, closing your eyes. He felt numb, lost in your actions, and did nothing seeing you hugging him. His hands away from your body, resisting to touch you.

He formed a fist of his hand, mentally crying on the situation, "Y/n stay away." He said. "You smell so good. Let me be like this. I'm already sleepy." You muttered over his chest making him feel a vibration of your voice. He didn't know what he felt but something touched his heart somehow, like something stung.

He walked into his room, with you still hugging him and he barely managed not to trip over your feet as his hand on your back made you walk forward to his guidance. Your legs touched the edge of bed as you hugged him more tightly resisting to go away.

"Y/n.. Lay down here." He said but heard no response. "Are you asleep already? Hey!!" He tried to shoved you off. "Hm!!" You just hummed in your lazy voice keeping your eyes close. He sighed as he came close to you when his legs touched the edge of bed crossing yours.

He made you leaned backwards as his hand eventually went to your back and another to the back of your head. He made you lie down on the bed with him hovering over you. He let both of his hand out and was about to get up when the button of his shirt stucked into your pendant.

Your eyes opened by the sudden force of your pendant against your neck as you saw his face close to you. His eye lids down, seeing the pendant as he looked back at you. His eyes were adoring your facial structure when he noticed something. He mentally scoffed thinking, "Sa-na was lying when she said that you both look same. There is mole under your right eye."

Unknowingly he was adoring you but you caught him, "Why are you smiling? Is there cuteness on my face?" You asked. He raised an eyebrow as his lil smile disappeared. He shooked his head with so done look and then smiled again. "I'm so done with you. Stop being cheesy now." He said.

His one hand was supporting him to maintain distance between both of you as he was still hovering over you. He lifted his another hand to untangled the pendant from his button of the shirt. "You keep your hands either side so you don't fall over my precious face. I'll do it." You said as your hands moved to the button of his black shirt.

He let you do that as he keep his hands either side of your head. You were struggling to untangle it with your half closed eyes as you said, "I will just open the shirt button and it will be out. Shall I do that?" You raised your eyes to him.

"No... I'll do it." He looked aside. You left his shirt as you looked mad and said, "Always have to act tough. I wish I could shave your knitted eyebrows." His eyes widen on your words, "You don't mind your tongue. Do you?" He raised his eyebrow.

"What wrong I said? You always have to show me your anger. This nose. I wish I could cut that too." You poke your finger on his nose. "Aish!! stop it." He held your hand and smacked it away. You folded your arms and looked away in madness once you noticed him opening his shirt button from the corner of your eyes.

He opened it and here your pendant fell back on your cleavage as you looked at him and down to his well toned chest. You tried to avert your gaze but just couldn't. He tried to get over of you when you held his collar saying, "Woah!! Can I get a more clear view?" You asked.

"Hm?" He raised an eyebrow as your fingers started tracing over his collar bones to his chest. "Aish!! Y/n.. Come to your senses." He held your hand. You got your hand out of his grip and gave him a wicked grin, "why?" as your hand moved to the next button of his shirt.

He held your hand again, stopping you from doing that as you let your another hand do that. He sighed frustrately as he tried to get a hold of your another hand too, but unfortunately he just couldn't.

He tried to use his another hand but if he tried to move his that hand, he will only fall on you, over your precious face and not to mention, your each and every body will just only collide with each other.

He just tried to get hold of your another hand too but just ended up struggling and you successfully opened his next button. You gave him a wicked smile on your victory, even when he was feeling nothing more than annoyed.

"Damn!!" You just said when got a more clear view of his chest and you tried to peek in. "Just one more and I'll get a clear view of your abs." You bit your lower lip playfully. He sighed, "You're behaving like a pervert. Stop it." He was out of energy to act, he was obviously tired.

"I'm a pervert." You gave him a proud smile on which he just shook his head with so done look. "Shall I proceed to open next?" You teased him.

____________________

Seems like you're enjoying it?

Aish!! My pervert readers. Jokes apart.

Okay.. This is important!!

I really don't have much readers but the some I have are all so precious to me.

Some I don't know because they never voted. Hey!! Please show yourself.

I gonna mention you all in my next update to thank you.

That's it for now.

Bye Bye!!
Take care.