Ch-15

"I was just asking how I did the shoot?" You asked sitting in car as you both were going back home.

"So Didn't everyone there tell you?" Jimin asked. "They did, but still I want to ask you, ofcourse you're the CEO, You know more then them." You said.

"It was okay." He replied in short looking ahead. "Really? Just okay? Do I have to improve something? Like what wasn't good and just okay? was it really okay? I think my second pose wasn't good, Aa-nii My facial expressions weren't confident. Ah I told yo........"

"Shut up... You were good. Just zip your mouth." He said as you bit your lower lip. 'I wasn't habitual to talking this much, What happened to me? I talk too much infront of him. I should've practice to be silent infront of him too.Anyways I did good. I really did good.' You looked down and shrugged your shoulders off.

"okay. I'm hungry. Can we go to a good Restaurant?" She asked. "No, I don't have time. we will go home straight." He said. You touched your poor stomach pouting in tiny and looking down as a growl heard in the car.

You looked at him in embarrassment as he looked at you. He sighed as he said, "Try skipping breakfast everyday. It will be fun." You scoffed looking out of the car and pouting, 'why do you care?'

He took you to the Restuarant near there as you looked at him when he stopped the car there, "You said we are going home straight." You asked. "Well, I don't want to be the reason of someone's death from hunger." He taunted you as you gave him a mad look, 'I'm not a type of girl who can die from hunger.'

You went in and ate together as he let you ordered whatever you want but in limit.

Time skipped like this as you both came back home and freshen up yourself. You came out of the room as you saw Jimin's door of the room is open.

'He already left to meet Taehyung? Quite early but ok' You thought and went in as you saw everything same as everyday, the messy room. Books here and there on the shelf, laptop still opened on the table, and that wet towel on the bed.

Just when you stepped forward to pickup the towel, Jimin came out of the bathroom wearing his lower, just lower. You startled when the door knob heard as you looked at him and instantly regretted turning yourself from him.

"Y-you are still here? Haven't gone to meet Taehyung?" You asked when he was facing your back. "What the hell you were doing in my room?" He asked when he saw you startled by his sudden appearance and now stuttering.

You said nothing as you squeezed your eyes, 'Just at wrong place on wrong time.' "Will you please tell me? What the hell you were doing?" He asked again but you were thinking of words to come out of your mouth, "I.. I was..."

"Wait.. Do you seriously come everyday in my room like this when I'm gone? Why the hell you asked Am I still here or not? And Taehyung? Why you want me to ask if I went to meet him or not? What's going on? Is there something in my room you're searching for?"

'STFU, What the hell you're saying?' You cursed his words in your mind.

"Do you put something here? I'm asking you, reply me. Is there any camera? Or something else? What the hell you always do in my room behind my back? Reply me for God sake."

"Just for God Sake, Shut Up." You yelled turning to him. But your eyes widen when you saw his upper body still naked as he was standing with his both hands on his waist. "wear something. please." You covered your eyes and turned back.

"Don't change the topic, Just tell me what you were doing? I caught you red handed today." He said. "Oh c'mon.. what red handed? what I did? Just tell me."

"I just came to clean your room like everyday. You won't like me doing this infront of you as you hate my presence. This bookshelf here, Did you ever keep it clean like these books are always like this and what about your laptop, You always need rest but ever think of it? Can't you close it before going? Your clothes are always here and there, sometimes on the couch or sometimes on the bed, Laundry is not so far away for you to walk towards it and put them there and the lights of the room are always on. Never think to turn off them before going and What am I suppose to do of this wet towel for God sake? I'm picking it up for the 99th time since the day I step into this house. Like Don't ever feel that the room is really messy and you should clean it yourself when you don't like someone's presence in their room? Can't you even spray room freshener, It's always.... Ah okay what to say next?"

You spatted out with your hands moving in the direction to show him the messy state of his room as you walked to his bed and picked up the towel in pure madness and finally looked at him at last and realising you shouldn't turn to see him naked, you turned halfway from him covering the side of your eye.

He stood there numbly when you finished.  He scoffed when realisation hit him, "Did you just yell at me right now?" He asked. You turned again in disbelief when he said and then turned back realising you shouldn't see him like this, "Aniyo.. I didn't yell. I just told you what I do everyday behind your back in this room."

"whatever.. You just yell at me. Like, Do you even realise that you just find out numerous faults in me?" He asked. "Not in you but in your room." You explained. He scoffed again and walked to you as he grabbed your arm and about to turn you when you said, "Ah.. No... Wear something first."

"Forgot it... Just leave my room for now." He said. You shoved his hand off from your arm as you said, "I was about to leave, Just need to get your wet towel and these clothes." You said as you tightened the grip on his towel and walked to the couch to took his clothes for laundry and left the room glaring at him for the last time as he was glaring back the whole time.

'What does he think of himself?' You thought getting out of his room as he thought, 'what does she think of herself?' He frowned and looked at the messy state of his room.

He walked to the shelf and realised the books are not at there place and then saw the laptop as he scratched his forehead by his fore-finger. He looked around his room and then scrunched his nose, "Does it really smells bad?"

"Aniyo forget it Jimin. She is stupid." He mumbled to himself and walked to his cupboard.

After one hour he was leaving his room wearing jacket as he stepped out and then stopped and stepped back into his room and turned off the lights and closed the door and left his house to meet Taehyung as everyday.

________________________________

Here I'm back. I promise you to update you and will also give you double updates.

Stay connected my loves.