Ch-58

"What do yo mean she won't do it? She signed the contract . You can't ditch me like this." Seok Jaebum said in the meeting room where only he, his secretary and Jimin were. Jimin clicked his tongue and sighed.

"I'm not ditching you. I can't allow her for this shoot and she agrees with me. Above all that, I don't want to change the rules of my company for my wife, that left a bad impression on my employees." Jimin said being obvious.

"That's your fucking problem Jimin, you never understand anyone else's problem, their need. You just do what you want. Why don't you just accept that you're just jealous and forcing her not to do the shoot." He stood up with resent burning in him.

"You knew that my company will suffer a loss due to the cancellation of this shoot and you purposely want that right, because of the fight you both had after I gave this proposal to her." Mr. Seok couldn't stop himself from saying this.

"Shut the fuck up! I was never on good terms with you and I understand but I'm not that kinda person to purposely make you suffer. I will find a new model for you, It's my responsibility and about the loss, I will pay for that. Now give up on it and don't extend the argument." Jimin stood up too saying all that.

Mr. Seok scoffed looking at side as he glared back at Jimin, "You said that you haven't did it purposely but your words says otherwise. You'll pay me? Couldn't you find any other way to humiliate me? That's how you work in this fashion company?"

"Sorry for the interruption and In advance sorry for being disrespectful, But you've crossed your line Mr. Seok Jaebum. It was my decision not to do the shoot. Mr. Park was never involved in my decision but the words in which you defined him were abruptly disgusting." You said.

You changed and asked Jennie about Mr. Seok as she told you that he's in meeting room with Jimin discussing about the cancellation of contract. You wanted to apologise to Mr. Seok personally as you stood outside the meeting room but overheard the conversation as it was getting loud.

"I apologise for your loss and I'll write an apology letter with the compensation fees but I request you to apologise back to the CEO of the company in which you're standing right now and also to my husband, Now!!" You said, completing your sentence as you were glaring right into Mr. Seok's eyes while Jimin in yours.

He scoffed and asked, "You were never talked with me like this. You forgot the days you were ready to ditch him who is your husband now just for your career, even for this shoot." Mr. Seok said revealing an unsaid truth.

"Oh!! Is that why you looked down on me and my husband? Or you just gave me that shoot as a pity? I'm so sorry not to meet your expectations but we are on really good terms now. Now cut all this crap and apologise." You didn't flinch nor anything disturbed you. You played a good role of being Mrs. Park as you stood beside Jimin, intervening your fingers with him.

Mr. Seok Jaebum scoffed and glared back at both of you. His eyes were fuming in rage but it never scared you. "If you can't apologise then leave and forget about the compensation fees." You said standing still beside Jimin.

Mr. Seok glared last time at both of you and left the room followed by his secretary. You let out a heavy breath of relief which you didn't even know but holding in from so long. You were about to let go of Jimin's hand while looking down and catching yourself onto breathe but Jimin held it tightly not to let go and catching your attention.

You looked up at him and your eyes filled with red moisture. "I'm sorry." You muffled before breaking out as your lips fluttered and pressed them in and looked down. "No.. Please don't. Don't cry." He embraced you pulling you close to his chest and help you to hide your face.

"I tried so hard not to complicate things for you but I end up doing it. I messed up somehow." You spoke out in his chest. "That was not your fault. It was Sa-na's. Look, I end up knowing truth. You saved me twice." He said thinking it will comfort you.

You remained quiet and sniffed, catching onto to your breathe when you realised, that he's embracing you. You're so close to him and that nervous feeling build up when you heard his heart is beating so fast. You pushed yourself against him to detach but his hand on back of your head and on your back applied an opposite force and you were forced to stay like that.

"what was that?" He asked as you listened cluelessly. "Apologise to the CEO and my husband. That was pretty much badass." He mimicked you but you stayed quiet struggling with your own nervousness.

"Jimin.. I...." You thought to say but, "Are you purposely ignoring it?" cut off by him. "Ignoring what?" You asked. "My heartbeat?" He said as you felt a lump inside your throat unable to say anything. Like words get stuck in there.

"Do you feel nervous only with me?" He asked. "Jimin.. I... I have to go for.. for the... next shoot." You somehow managed to say forcing yourself out of his embrace but he held you tightly by your waist and caressing your hair. "I like that only I have some effects on you." He smiled proudly.

You felt flustered by his words and your hands formed a fist out of nervousness. You tried to somehow detach yourself from him and he let go off then but still keeping holding your hands and looked at you with love in his eyes.

You felt more nervous and stepped a lil back saying, "Let... let me go..." You avoided looking at him and about to turn and walk away but he held your wrist and pulled you to himself. "You can't avoid me now. Let me be bold too. Please stay and listen." He said begging with his eyes.

You looked at him and stayed, calming yourself but you knew how fast your heart was racing. You got a feeling that you'll be feeling ecstatic after hearing him. You wanted to run but at the same time you wanted to stay. You were feeling agitated enough to end yourself now.

While Jimin took a deep breath. He didn't know what's coming out from his mouth, it get stuck somewhere back in his throat but he was determined enough to bring it out, no matter how hard it will be. Your gaze made him felt fidget, and left him in a tizzy.

Several questions questions storming in his mind. 'what if she won't accept? what if she give me an excuse? what if she gonna say that it was a part of our contract?' He felt demotivated then motivated again by 'She stood for me. She saved me again. She was ready to do everything for me. She was bold enough to stood beside me today.'

He took a breath again looking in your eyes and holding your hands tightly with delicacy. You felt that he's nervous as you caressed his hand with your thumb. You gave him a genuine smile and everything felt that you're in your dream. It wasn't real at all.

"I

"I... I wanna..say... .... ..." He gulped the lump of his own slive in his throat and breathe heavily one more time. He looked here and there tried to calm himself down but it never work. He squeezed his eyes and looked back at you sighing, "I... I ......"