Ch-72

"What are you talking about Jennie?" You asked. "I'm serious Mrs. Park, Your couple shoot will be continued today with Mr. Park." Jennie said. She came to inform you while you were still about the fight you and Jimin having. You were still worried if it would gonna be like this or end.

"We guys just had an argument before." You accepted. "Your personal and professional life is different Mrs. Park." Jennie replied. "What are you talking about? That person is still my husband. He himself is not in good condition to do shoot that too with me?" You said.

"But Mr. Park looked quite happy about it. He agreed with it proudly." Jennie said as you looked at her with doll eyes. "Are you serious?" You stood up. Jennie coughed hesitating a little, "well yes Mrs. Park"

You gasped, "How can he be like this? He's such an ass.... Ahh We argued, I even blamed him for his mistakes, still he was quite happy about that? Am I dumb who was crying for him? Like seriously how can he...." You took a pause when you turned towards the door.

Jennie glanced as she said, "excuse me." She walked pass by Jimin going out of the room, while you just looked at him in disbelief. "What are you doing here?" You asked coldly. "Woah!! Just because I'm a bad person and you're good, You have a right to be cold?" He asked coming forward.

"I wanna go out to have some fresh air." You said picking up your purse. "Excuse me." As you walked pass by him. Before you could go he held your wrist and pulled you towards him. "Y/n I'm sorry." He said looking into your eyes. Your brown eyes stared into him looking for sincerity.

"Jimin It wasn't that easy to hurt me before. I was scared when you're not." You said. "Because I was scared too I was scared to lose you but not now. I know it was my mistake and you'll forgive me." Jimin said.

You slightly gave him a push saying, "Why? Why do you think I'll forgive you? I know it was a misunderstanding, okay but why you didn't listen me? How many times I told you to listen me but you didn't." You told him, your eyes getting heavy.

"AHhh Y/n I'm sorry. I'm already hurting a lot since yesterday, My heart is aching now." He frustrately said. He then came close to you again and took your face in his palms adding, "It can't take anymore of our fights. Just sort it out quickly. Please." He looked sincerely in your eyes.

You scoffed, "Is that all you wanna say?" You asked. "There is a lot, A lot to say but we have less time. We need to go for the shoot, I swear I'll make up for my mistake. They are unforgivable I know but still I wanna try. It's getting difficult to breathe, without seeing you smile, and I'll do everything to see that." He said sincerely.

Your eyes looked into his and getting red trying to hold the water, "You know I love you, Is that why you take advantage of it?" You asked in a low voice. He shook his head in deniel as he leaned forward, he wiped the tears with his thumb and leaned in to kiss on your eyes as you closed them. He then joined his forehead with you.

"Y/n you're important to me. You're the part of my day-to-day life. I missed you... I missed you even when you were right infront of me last night. I was scared Y/n, You were not talking to me. I regretted whole night leaving you here by yourself. I prayed. I begged. I cried for you." Jimin sincerely said.

"Jimin why don't you just go and prepare for shoot? We are getting late." You said giving up on the topic. You didn't want to take it so easy. You wanted to clear out the feelings and it wasn't the right time. Jimin didn't say anything further. He just nodded, his eyes closed and forehead joined with you, "Fine." He said calmly understanding that you need your time.

He then gently leave your hand and stepped back, walking passed by you. You didn't lift your head and stayed calm. You took a deep breathe stopping yourself from crying. "Ma'am, Can I come?" Jennie asked as she was facing your back. You nodded lifting your head and turning to her. "Shall we get ready for the shoot?" She asked. "Hm.. Let's do it." You nodded.