Ch-83

(A/n: Suggesting "Letter" song by "Jimin" to listen to before starting to read the chapter)

"Why did you come?" You asked, not hugging him back but just letting him stick to you. "Don't go. Please stay." He begged with his strained voice. "I have my flight in just 5 minutes. Let me go." You said being heartless and trying to pull him away.

"I'm telling you to stay. I'll die if you will go away." He said in his broken voice. You remained silent, shocked by his words. "Why?" You asked being ruthless. It ached in the core of your heart but decided not to let your guards fall down.

He pulled away and held you by your shoulders saying, "What do you mean by 'why?'?" He asked staring into your eyes. Both of you were broken but still managed to stand in front of each other. You shook his hand from your shoulders and stepped back from him.

"It's over Jimin. Now I know everything. I never belonged to that place at first and I was nothing to you. It's my time to leave silently without creating a fuss. Let me go." You said even your voice was strained this time but you managed to say.

You decided to walk away, passing by him but he stopped you by holding your wrist and dragging you back to your place. "You don't know anything Y/n. You don't know any single f*cking thing in the very first place." He stared into your eyes and didn't hesitate to say this.

You stared back but just stayed quiet. "You don't know that I LOVE YOU." He said and your heart skipped a beat. The word which should sound like a melody to you sounded like a horror scream to your ears which scared you. You blinked your eyes in realization as a tear dropped.

"You don't know that I F*CKING LOVE YOU, I'M CRAZY FOR YOU, I WILL DIE IF YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE JUST NOW, for sure. please!!" He said as his voice went from screaming to begging. He was crying his eyes out. "Jimin please." You were shocked and astounded by his sudden confession. It was too late.

"WHAT PLEASE?" He cried out loud and fell to his knees on the floor, leaving you. "Jimin come to your senses please." You went on your knees too with him. You caressed his back but you knew better that it wasn't working. It didn't help.

"I was looking for you like a fool, our house, your dad's house, Amara's house, Incheon airport, and then here, just to stop you from leaving, tell you that I love you, I want you to come back with me, I was going to tell the world that it's you Y/n, my love." He said, letting everything out he was holding in.

"Park Y/n is the star who is in these pictures. I was going to tell them that It's Y/n with whom I get married, who is my wife but you just left without saying a word. It was Sa-na again, I misunderstood her as you. I'm sorry. This was my last mistake Y/n, please. Don't go. Don't leave me." He sobbed, cried his heart out.