Ch-81

Jungkook was working in his restaurant, as always busy with his regular stuff when he got the call. "Hello?" He replied to it quickly. "Have you got any call or any information from Y/n or of Y/n?" Jimin asked as he was driving right now, focused on the road and speaking when the sound of Jungkook was echoing in the car.

"What do you mean by that? What information?" Jungkook sounded cool while Jimin's voice was in a hurry. "So you don't know. Listen carefully and don't be too shocked. Don't ask me too many questions." Jimin said as he had less time to answer Jungkook's upcoming questions.

"What are you talking about? Are you f*ucking drunk in broad daylight?" Jungkook asked, confused by his sudden talk. "Y/n has left the house. I have no information about her. Where she is, where she has gone. I don't know anything but She has to be in the company in an hour." Jimin said though it hurt him but it wasn't the time to shed tears.

He must've to find her. "What the- Are you? Where Nuna is? I'm worried..."

Jimin cut him off before he could complete saying, "It's not the time for this. I told you not to ask anything. Help me! Get every contact of you who knows her and every contact of her you know. Try to reach her as soon as possible and let me know."

"Will Nuna be fine? You didn't hurt her again right?" Jungkook asked. Guilt took over Jimin but he just took a deep breath. "She will be fine." Jimin said in response, more like assuring himself. He hung up the line before Jungkook could ask anything further.

Jungkook was worried as Jimin hung up quickly without properly answering him. But he started doing what Jimin said to him. Jimin focused on driving and called Taehyung this time when Taehyung quickly answered the phone.

"Have you reached there? Great I- "

"I won't be able to reach there on time. Try to postpone it for an hour or two." Jimin's reply made Taehyung suck at his breath. "What are you talking about? At this last moment? Why? Give me the reason." Taehyung asked calmly while Jimin was rushing his answers.

"Y/n is not here, not with me, not at the company, and not even at the house. I don't know where she is, I'm currently looking for her. It will be great if I can find her in an hour or else we will need to postpone the announcement." Jimin told him when was left in utter shock. It was quite messed up.

"Ah- I was- AH no! How are you gonna find her?" Taehyung asked. "Try to contact everyone you know who might know where Y/n is. Try your best and also talk to Jennie if she knows anything." Jimin said. "What about you? Where you're right now?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm on my way to Amara's place. She is not picking up my phone. I remember Y/n visited her last night, I'm not sure if Amara really left or is here. I need to talk to her." Jimin said. He sounded assured that Amara will have any clue about her.

After reaching Amara's place, "What do you mean by that she's not here?" Jimin asked the bodyguard. He wasn't letting him go in. "Listen It's not like I'm her fan or something. She's my wife's friend, I need to talk to her very urgently right now." Jimin tried to convince him.

"Sorry Sir, but we can't let you go in. And we told you that she's not here. She already left last night for Paris." The guard said. "Then let me just confirm it. She's not picking up my call." Jimin spoke out frustratedly. "What happened? Who's there?" A lady in her fifties came out.

"Mrs. Choi!! I'm Jimin, Y/n's husband. I'm here to talk about her with Amara." Jimin said as soon as he recognized her. They never met before but Jimin just guessed it as you used to tell him about everything you did in a day. You met Amara and her family, etc etc.