Ch-69

It's been an hour for you, sitting like this in the dining area and pouring another glass of soju to yourself. You just started drinking after giving a lot of thought to it. It was hurting in the core of your heart and you couldn't take it. You were tired of shedding all these tears so you gave up.

That's when the landline of the house rang and you got up to pick it. You couldn't get to see your own phone from yesterday so you went to pick that up.
"Hello!!" You waited for the voice to come.

"Ahh Mrs. Park, It's me Jennie." Jennie was on the other side of the call. "Yess Jennie?" You spoke in your low voice. "Are you okay? Did Mr. Park take you home yesterday?" She asked. "Yes I guess so." You nodded. "Are you all well? I mean I saw Mr. Park coming but you didn't come. Are you all fine?" She sounded worried.

"Yes I'm fine Jennie. Just having a little headache so I'm staying home." You lied. "Ahh well your mobile phone is here in your room. You left it here yesterday." She told you. "I guess I forgot. It's fine keep it to yourself for now." You said.

"But Mrs. Park, we have a problem." She said. "What is it?" You asked responding to her low voice. "Someone just uploaded photos of you with Mr. Wang on company's website. I mean it's not you I'm sure but the face is yours." Jennie said and it took you a minute to settle it in your mind.

You squatted down to the floor gripping your hairs tightly and took a deep breathe to prevent yourself from this panic attack. You knew that it's on website then everyone got this misunderstanding and it's going to create a big problem to Jimin and his company. Everyone must be talking about it and you can't remain silent at this position.

"Jennie what's the situation there?" You asked. "The photos  got uploaded just 15 minutes ago and we informed Mr. Park just now. He will turn them down but still some might have took screenshots and media won't take long cover this on their channel." Jennie told you while her voice sounded worried.

"Fine fine.. Listen Jennie.. You need to help me. I'm quite drunk so I can't drive nor I can take cab, it can be a problem later. Just come to pick me up as soon as possible. I'm getting ready." With that you didn't wait for her response and hung up the call.

Jennie realised you already hung up so she locked your room and quickly went out to the parking taking out her car and driving to your place. You quickly went to your room and washed your face ten times to control the hangover. After changing you went down to make a coffee for yourself, as you heard it helps to get over from the hangover.

When you heard the car honking, you got to know it's Jennie as you left the home and get into the car with her. "Where's the laptop or my phone?" You asked as she gave you her laptop and your phone. She started driving back to the company as You quickly opened the website on the laptop.

You see the photos of Jackson with your sister and you squeezed your eyes. Those photos were not fake or edited but real but no one knows if there is you who exist but only Park Sa-na who has company's reputation in her hand. "How am I suppose to prove them wrong? These pics are real." You got a hold of your head, It was spinning.

"It's not you Mrs. Park Y/n but Ms. Kim Sa-na, I can differentiate you both very finely." Jennie said as you looked up at her astound. "Tae.. I mean Mr. Kim Taehyung told me. Only if I would have known this before, You didn't have to go through this alone. I would have helped you." Jennie said.

"What now? Won't you help me now?" You asked. "Hm? Ahh Yeah.. Ofcourse Mrs. Park. I'm here to help you." She said while focusing on driving. "Fine. Tell me about the relation of Mr. Wang with my sister." You asked.

"Um.. To be honest.. They were pretty close.. I mean." Jennie hesitated. "Don't worry. Come to the point quickly. She already have shocked me with her colourful sides. I can't be more shocked."