Chapter-5

Sometimes, they love you after losing you.

~Anonymous

•~•

Arhaan looked down at the woman in front of him and smirked. He was ecstatic to meet her after 4 years.

"Hello! My dear wifey." he mocked and Aadhya looked at him with her eyes filled with rage.

She was so angry that she wanted to kill him, but she knew she couldn't because of his oh-so-loyal bodyguards who won't hesitate to kill her if she so much as touched their employer.

"I. am. not. your. wife." she said with gritted teeth.

"Who said that? I didn't sign those divorce papers."

"That is your fucking problem. I already signed those papers so that means that I am not your wife anymore."

"Aww! You learnt to curse, princess." he mocked her with an amusing smirk on his handsome face.

She balled her fists, refraining herself from doing anything stupid, like punching his handsome face.

"What happened? Cat caught you–"
He wasn't able to complete his sentence because his gaze travelled down on a small figure who was hiding behind his mother.

Aadhya followed his line of sight and when she looked down at the source which had his undivided attention, her eyes widened and fear replaced the former rage.

She hid her son behind her back and stood in front of him so that her husband wouldn't be able to look at him.

"He is my son, isn't he?" It was obvious to see that he was raging. But why would he be angry? That was the real question.

Aadhya kept quiet, not looking at him.

Arhaan was getting more and more impatient with each passing second  spent in silence. When he couldn't take it anymore, he grabbed her hand and started pushing her towards the exit gate.

While they were walking ahead,  Aayansh tried to match their long strides with his short legs without disturbing his mother.

Aadhya kept wriggling her hand to get out of his hold but he wouldn't leave her, not when he finally found her.  He would keep her with him forever.

"What are you doing? Leave me." Aadhya said and that was when he lost all his patience.

He glared at her and said,"If you don't come with me without wriggling then I would have to do something you most certainly won't like."

When she still didn't listen to him, he grabbed her waist and pulled her flush against him and forced her to walk.

When Aadhya again started wriggling, he stopped and stepped behind her. He made sure that his body had covered her back before spanking her ass. Hard. She hissed but didn't say anything, not willing to give him the satisfaction of hurting her, again.
"If you continue wriggling like that, I will spank your ass again. Just like this. And the next time I will make sure that every single person present here watch me spank your ass. Remember, you would be the one who would get humiliated. So, shut up and listen to me for once." He whispered in her ear that got chills down her spine in disgust.

Aayansh continued trying to wobble with the group of bodyguards, a tad bit afraid. But he was trying to show that he was not terrified at all and that amused everyone present there.

When he fell down, while running, and started crying, Aadhya looked at Arhaan with a raised brow. That time Arhaan let her go with a sigh.

Aadhya bent down and whispered something in his ear which made him giggle— and that sound made Arhaan smile a bit— and picked Aayansh up.