Chapter-23

Sometimes we get too possessive with someone we don't even own. It's a side effect of loving too much and receiving too little.

~Anonymous

•~•

Arhaan took furious steps towards the big mansion in front of him with a couple of guards besieging him.

Just when he reached the front door, a gorgeous face came into his view.

Mr. Akhilesh and Mrs. Vaishali Jaiswal had been informed previously that they would have the pleasure of meeting Arhaan Ahuja soon, so Vaishali had decked up in a gorgeous, blue saree and was waiting for his son-in-law like a mother-in-law should.

Mrs. Jaiswal was in her late fifties but still looked like she was in her thirties. With her gorgeous figure, beautiful face, flawless dress and makeup, she looked like she was made to walk on the red carpet.

Arhaan had never seen her before, even at the day of his wedding because he had no interest in that alliance, so he was quite shocked to see her enticing face.

'Now I know where Aadhya got her beauty from.' He thought and moved his gaze from his wife's mother to her father who was standing right beside her with an impassive look on his face.

Even Mr. Jaiswal was handsome. He could beat the young men in looks if he wanted to.

The whole family was beautiful, but only from the outside.

"Where is Aadhya?" He asked with an angry undertone.

"How would I know? She can go die for all I care." Her mother answered with an indifferent countenance.

"I know you summoned her. And, I know that you are going to keep her hostage."

"Why would I want an ugly piece of shit inside my house?" Her father snarled.

"Don't you dare call my wife a fucking piece of shit."

"What will you do then, huh? Kill me?"

"Oh! I can do much more worse than that if you don't tell me where my wife is."

"I don't know where she is. Now get out of my premises."

Arhaan strode forward and entered the mansion before Mrs. Jaiswal could stop him. He held Mr. Jaiswal's throat and pinned him against a wall.

"If you don't fucking tell me where my wife is, I won't hesitate to castrate you."

"I still won't tell you." He chocked, trying his best to wriggle out.

He grabbed Arhaan's arm which was hanging at his side and twisted it around, making him loose his grip on Akhilesh.
Even though he was in his early sixties, he managed to throw a few punches here and there.

Before Vaishali could even blink, the two men were fighting like crazy wolves, dying to kill each other. And, Vaishali knew that her stupid husband wouldn't be able to fight against Arhaan, who was experienced and young.

Before Arhaan could actually kill him, Mrs. Jaiswal said,"Wait! I will tell you where she is. Just, leave my husband." For the first time anyone had heard and seen Mrs. Jaiswal being vulnerable.

Why was she worried about her husband? Because she loved him? Because she cared for him?

Hell no! Nobody in that family loved anyone else other than themselves. All they cared about was their luxury and their reputation of a perfect family.