eight

Luz and Amity were on the phone, talking about the dumbest shit ever. They were supposed to be studying but that was forgotten about long ago.

And Luz was laughing herself silly over the fact Amity snorted 5 minutes ago. "No way you snorted! I've never heard you do that before, it's so funny!" She chuckled.

Amity giggled, slamming her head on her desk. "Titan, shut up about it! So annoying.."

"Annoying?" Luz gasped dramatically, and Amity heard her shuffle through the phone. "Oh, I'll show you annoying!" And then she hung up.

"Huh?" Amity lifted her head from the desk and took her scroll. She hung up.. did i offend her? I shouldn't have said she was annoying. She sighed, then groaned. "Whatever.." Amity mumbled under her breath and checked the time. 8:46pm. Not late enough for her to go to sleep.

She stood up and went over to her closet, picking out something to wear for the night, but just as soon as she removed her top Luz walked in, then back out.

"Oh my god, help I'm so sorry." She cried out from behind the door. Amity tried saying something back but she couldn't. She literally froze with her face tomato red.

"Uh-huh.." Was all she could manage. She shook her head and continued getting changed. Once she finished she sighed, putting all of her other clothes away. "You can.. uhm." Amity cleared her throat. "Come in, now."

Luz shyly walked in, peeking through the door first to check if the coast was clear. "Okay." She walked over to Amity's bed and sat down, Amity began walking towards her. Luz began funbling with her red beanie. "Sorry! I totally wasn't expecting that and I-"

Amity sighed, and placed a finger on Luz's lips. "Shh.. let's just- ..pretend it didn't happen.. for both of our sakes, yeah?" She raised an eyebrow and Luz nodded immediately. "Good." She took her finger off of her lips.

"So," Amity took a seat next to Luz. "Why're you here?" She looked over at her, but for once she couldn't read her face. Luz Noceda, girl who always kept her emotions on her sleeve for once was unreadable which both schocked and worried Amity.

"You called me annoying," Luz glanced over at Amity through the side of her eye. "So I'm here to get back for that, sit down on your desk chair."

Amity raised an eyebrow. "Okay?.." She slowly walked over to her chair and sat down, quite scared about what Luz'll do to her.

She heard Luz rummage around her drawers before giggling quietly and walking back over to Amity and standing behind her.

"Why're you laughing?"

"No reason!"

"Luz.."

"Shh." Luz smirked. "Just sit back and relax! I'll be done in no time." She took the hairbrush off of the desk and brushed through Amity's hair.

"Oh no.." Amity cried, crossing her arms knowing she can't do anything about it.

Luz split her hair into three sections and began braiding each section, leaving Amity with three very odd and wonky looking braids. Amity took one and looked at it. "These are.. so shit."

"Excuse me?" Luz gasped, hand over chest in offense. "My hair isn't long enough for this stuff! And when I was little my mom always did my hair so I didn't have any chance to practice."

Amity chuckled. "Well, I guess they're not that bad, but they could definitely use some work, y'know.." She sighed.

"Oi, ow!" She jerked her head back when Luz managed to tug particularily hard on her hair.