extra chap

"Hey," Maia began, laying backwards on Amity's bed with her head hanging down the end. "Luz, can I ask you something?"

Luz raised an eyebrow. "Go for it."

Amity was fiddling with Luz's beanie since she bought her a new one, trying her best to make it look like the other one did.

"So, have you ever wondered about Cam? Like, I personally think Val was cheating on you with Cam." She shrugged, sitting upright. "Maybe that's just me."

"Definitely. I thought so too." Amity nodded, furrowing her eyebrows. "She was always so weird when anyone said anything about Cam, and she was always hanging out with them!"

Luz chuckled, shrugging. "Well, I guess. Ever since Val and I started talking again she's always over at Cam's place. Not much I can do, if she likes being around them then so be it."

Amity gave up on the beanie and slung her arms around Luz. "Yeah, we know that.. but the question is if Val was cheating on you. It's pretty obvious Cam and Val are going out now. Even Willow and Gus agreed with Maia when she asked them like yesterday or something."

Maia nodded. "That's right. Why don't you ask her?" She smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Text her.."

Luz's eyes widened. "Are you out of your mind? How would that sound? 'Hey, Val. I was wondering, would you mind telling me if you were cheating on me while we were dating?' Pfft, no chance." She shook her head, scoffing.

"Your loss. We could've found out something interesting.." Maia shrugged, standing up and walking over to Amity's vanity, sitting down in front of the mirror.

"She was definitely cheating." Amity mumbled, playing with the front strands of Luz's hair.

Luz smiled and looked down at Amity, hugging her back. "I don't care if she was, because I have you now and you're a hundred times better than Val."

"Ew. Gross. Gag. Boo, get a room."

"Maia.." Amity sighed, walking over to her. "Just because you finds us gross doesn't mean we need to know.. and, this is technically my room. So if you don't wanna see this then you can leave."

Maia snorted. "Just because you're in love doesn't mean I need to know!" She nudged Amity.

Luz snickered from the bed, watching the two girls bicker.

"I've always wondered if Cam is their real name, I actually don't know why though." Maia ran a hand through her hair, braiding over a side.

"Uhh," Luz thought for a second. "Actually, I'm pretty sure it's a prefered name. Val told me something about that."

"Hm. Well it's not like it's our business anyway." Maia shrugged, then she stood up, stretching her arms. "I'm gonna dye my hair."

Amity raised an eyebrow. "What?! Right now? Here? What color?"

"Red. Dark red. Or maybe dark purple? What do you think?" She did a twirl, showing Amity a pointless 360 of her hair.

"I think you should go for red!" Luz grinned, putting her thumb up.

Amity mumbled. "She's biased." She cleared her throat. "Personally, I think you should go with dark purple. Apparently red takes forever to come out and you dye your hair a lot.."

Maia hummed. "That is true.." She tapped her foot to the floor and then grinned. "Purple it is! I'm gonna go rummage around for the dye you keep in the bathroom, bye!" She waved, running out of the room.

Amity scoffed, smiling. "Y'know, sometimes she feels like a younger sister. But like, a lot younger." She sighed, walking back over to the bed and sitting down next to Luz.

"Yeah, and it feels like we babysit her." Luz chuckled.

A while had gone by, and Luz and Amity were worried because there hadn't been much noise coming from the bathroom, and usually whenever Maia dyed her hair there was clattering and humming and whatnot.

"Should we check up on her?" Amity furrowed her eyebrows, ready to sit up and leave the room.

Luz shook her head and snickered. "Amity, she's an adult. Surprisingly." She mumbled the last part but Amity heard anyway. "She'll be fine with a little hair dye, she's always managed."

"...Amity! ..Luz!"

-

a/n- short extra because it's 2am, i'm bored, i feel sick and i just missed writing this fic

i might write a few more of these little extras incase i ever get ideas for this fic that i obviously cant make into full length chapters because the story is over,,

i love you all!!