thirteen

Amity knocked on Edric and Emira's door, listening in to the sound of footsteps running down stairs.

"Hey- Oh!" Emira's face has a huge grin on it the second she laid her eyes on Amity. "Ed! Get your ass down these stairs! Mittens is finally here!" She yelled, turning her head to face the stairs, then she looked back at Amity and hugged her. "Oh, Mittens! I'm so happy to see you again, It's really been forever!"

"Yeah." Amity hugged Emira back with a grin on her face as Edric raced down the stairs and shoved Emira to the side, taking his turn of hugging Amity.

"Mittens!" He pulled away, then gasped. You look so different! Your style has changed completely. You look much happier!"

Amity chuckled. "Yeah, I guess I wanted a change.."

Emira groaned and rolled her eyes, shoving Edric out of the way. "Shoo! Mittens, come in! You've been standing out here for ages while Edric rambled on and on! Come on, I'll take you to your room so you can get unpacked!" She took Amity's hand and led her up the stairs.

"So, what's new?" Emira asked, sitting on the edge of Amity's bed while she unpacked her suitcases on the floor and Edric was downstairs making something to eat.

Amity sighed, closing off the flap of her suitcase and placing her hands into her lap. "Not much, really."

She raised an eyebrow, then chuckled. "Not much? Oh, please! Mittens, do you realise I stalk you on penstagram?- Well, Ed and I, but still. Who's that latina in almost all of your newest posts? Wait-" Emira took her phone and looked for Amity's penstagram, then showing Amity one of her latest posts where her and Luz were out at the park.

"Oh," Amity smiled, feeling her cheeks go all warm and red. "That's Luz. She's a close friend."

"Close friend." Emira deadpanned. "You meant girlfriend, right?.."

Amity's entire face burned up and she was bright red as she squeaked "no!", earning herself a snicker from Emira.

Edric came up the stairs and into Amity's room. "What's going on- oh, ohoho." He smirked once seeing Amity's red face. "What've you said to her now, Em? Is it about that girl in her penstagram?"

"Quiet!" Amity cried, hiding her face in her hands as if she couldn't have made it any more obvious that she likes Luz.

"Yes, actually." Emira nodded. "Mittens said her name was Luz. How cool is that? Mittens has a little girlfriend." She cooed, putting her hands together and tilting her head to lean on them.

"Luz? Has a ring to it! What's her last name?" Edric teased.

"Not telling."

There was silence for a few seconds while Emira grabbed her phone and scrolled through penstagram. "Noceda. Luz Noceda."

Amity shrieked and jamp up over to where Emira was sat to look over her phone. Emira was on Luz's profile. "You witch...!"

"Duh."

"Amity Noceda~" Edric sang, dancing around Amity's bed as Emira laughed, clutching her stomach.

"Look at her face!" She exclaimed inbetween giggles as Amity scowled with a bright red face.

"Not funny, you two! Ugh, I should've stayed at Hexside." Amity grumbled, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes.

"Don't be like that~" Emira smiled.

Edric stopped prancing around and he sat on the bed bext to the two girls. "Anyway, does she like you too?"

"I don't know.. but there's this other girl- Valentina, and she likes Luz too. She even asked her to homecoming! Such bullshit." Amity huffed, her anger levels sky-rocketing at just the thought of Valentina.