Chapter 10

The moment I heard the sound of giggles echo out from behind the closet door, I froze. Staring forward, I looked to where I had Sebastian pressed to the wall. His face was hard to make out in the cramped dark closet, but I could just about decipher those eyes of his; widened and dishevelled as they stared back into my own.

It was only at that point did I realize swinging him around and body-slamming him against the closest wall might not have been one of my classier moves.

"Wow, Max couldn't even be bothered to make your bed," A girl's voice laughed out, followed by the sound of a closing door. The sound of Lara's voice made me freeze up even more, terrified of them finding us like this.

Instead of freaking out at the fact we could potentially get caught, Sebastian just blinked a lot at me and stared briefly downward at my hand that still had him pressed against the wall. Then the dreaded happen, and the corner of his lip twitched up just like it always did when he was about to say or do something stupid.

He lifted his head back up to mine, now visibly smirking. "And the dominance kink returns," he whispered.

Widening my eyes, I leaned over to slap my hand over Sebastian's mouth before he could let out another word. The idiot was trying to risk our exposure.

To my irritation, I felt his lips curl up into a smile underneath my hand, and still making direct eye contact with me, he winked.

My murderous thoughts were interrupted by the loud sound of my brother's laughter. "Well, an unmade bed, makes it easier for what I wanna do next," Max said, his voice flirtatious and playful.

This time, both Sebastian and I froze, seeming equally as horrified as the other.

As a feminine squeal sounded in the air, we both stared wide-eyed as the wet sound of lip smacking against skin sounded the air, followed by light moans.

"Max, we can't," Lara seemed to giggle. "Your sister's cars in the drive. She might be in the other room, and accidentally hear us."

Hope briefly clutched at my chest, but was quickly squashed by the sound of my brother's voice. "She always naps after school, so we just have to be quick and quiet," my brother chuckled, his voice getting lower.

Then nearly letting out a sob, I heard the dreaded sound of light moans and smacking lips start up once more.

Feeling defeated and sick, my hand subconsciously fell from covering Sebastian's mouth. Though the closet, was dark I could easily make out Sebastian's visibly ill-looking face. He looked like he wanted to both cry and kill himself all at the same time.

The second we heard the squeal of a bed spring as they likely collapsed onto the bed, the two of us winced. "I think I want to die," Sebastian whispered, his tone deadened with seriousness.

I merely nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, the kissing stopped. "Wait, what the hell is this?" I heard Lara suddenly speak up. None of the playfulness of before was evident in her tone if anything she sounded kind of tense.

Then it hit me: my underwear. She had found my underwear. Sebastian seemed to be thinking along the same lines as me, as his lips slowly plucked up into a smile.

"What do you mean? Are those not your panties?" Max asked, his voice laced with confusion.

"No, mine look nothing like that," she snapped.

As silence ensued, Sebastian smirked and raised a fist for me to victory bump, and I gladly complied. I was well aware that we were acting like a pair of selfish brats, but hey, if it got me away from Sebastian in the long term, I'm quite happy being a bitch. Break-up town here we come...