Chapter 14

Feeling my brain go into full panic mode, I stared at a smiling Sebastian in absolute shock, hardly able to process the words that had just left his mouth.

"What's wrong?" Sebastian asked blinking innocently. "Is that not what you said? That you wanted a lot of condoms for our long night of sex?" he called out, even more loudly this time.

Widening my eyes, I looked back over the aisle to see Jordan Parker had temporarily abandoned stacking the shelves, to stare over at us.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Frantically, darting my head back and forth between Sebastian and Jordan, I spluttered open and closed my mouth like an idiot.

"What size do you think I should get, Phoebs? Large or extra-large?" Sebastian asked as he nodded his head over to the condoms. He was still blinking back at me innocently, but there was a level of evil amusement behind his eyes, that was unmistakable.

"Shut up!" I gritted out, slightly louder this time.

Sebastian only smiled wider. "Yeah, I agree, extra-large is probably safer. And yeah, we should definitely get more lube if we plan to have sex in the boy's shower room again." This time, I physically felt Jordan set his eyes firmly on me.

Okay, that was it. He was dead. Grabbing his upper arm, in a fierce death lock, I twisted it and started to drag him out of the aisle.

"Woah, Phoebs, calm down. I know you're horny, but you know we can't have sex right here," Sebastian called out as I dragged him, his laughter now evident in his tone.

Once we'd cleared the corner, I dragged him two isles away before slamming his back into the closest wall.

"What the hell!" I gritted out as I pinned him even harder.

Our faces weren't far apart, and the second our eyes made contact, Sebastian let out a loud snort. Then unbelievably, the little cunt started shaking himself with laughter till the point where tears were pooling in his eyes.

My eyes narrowed at his sheer audacity. Not only had he embarrassed me in front of my crush, but now the prick was laughing about it too.

Sobering himself up a little, he looked me up and down with vague amusement. "What is this, the fourth time you've pinned me? I'm beginning to wonder if you might have a little thing for me, Brooks?"

"God, you're so annoying," I hissed as I pushed myself away from him. Rubbing the bridge of my nose, I let out a disbelieving laugh. "Great, this is great," I laughed. "Now he thinks I'm a total slut, who fucks around in school locker rooms. This is amazing, isn't it?" I spat sarcastically.

The teasing spark in Sebastian's eyes faded and his eyes narrowed. "If he thinks you're a slut for just having sex with me, then he's an asshole."

I paused, hating that he'd made a good point. "Whatever," I scoffed. "That still doesn't explain why you purposely tried to embarrass me with all that condom shit?"

Sebastian's lip curved up slightly. "Simple – to make you mad of course," he winked.

I let out a light laugh. "And this is exactly why I hate you."

Sebastian just smiled wider." Aww, hate you too, Brooks," he sang.

Letting out a long sigh, I aggressively rolled my eyes. "Look, let's just hurry up and get the stupid pregnancy tests already, so we can get out of here."

Without even waiting for him to respond, I turned around and stormed off towards the toiletry aisle where I presumed them to be.

I could hear Sebastian's footsteps as he trailed along after me, and it only helped in making me more irritated. As soon as I got there, I snatched the first pregnancy pack I found off the shelf before sharply twisting around to face Sebastian. "Come on, let's go pay," I ordered.