Chapter 18

Frozen up, I stared at Sebastian like a certified crazy person as you would, anyone who just confidently declared you're going home with them.

"Erm...no, I'm not," I laughed.

Sebastian's lips pulled out into a frown. "Yes, you are. Your parents are away and your brothers working late, so they'll be nobody to sit in on you while you rest. Who's going to make you dinner? And who's going to drive you home safely?"

"I am?" I said with a light laugh. "I'm injured Sebastian, not on my deathbed. I'm going home,"

Instead of replying, Sebastian just looked me dead in the eyes before starting to look me slowly up and down. His lips then slightly upturned as though mildly amused before he took a step forward, and then another, till he was unnervingly close.

My heart started racing and I swallowed, trying my best to make it seem as though he wasn't affecting me.

"That's funny," Sebastian mumbled, still staring at me with playful yet intense eyes. Before I could ask him, what was funny, I felt something brush my hip then suddenly a hand was shoved deep into my back pocket.

"Hey," I gasped in shock. In a second, Sebastian swiftly and nimbly plucked my car keys clear from my pocket. I stared at him in disbelief, as he quickly stepped back, and held up my keys with a smile.

"It sure is difficult to drive home without any keys, right?" he mused, finishing off his words with a patronizing little wink.

In reflex, I reached out to snatch it but, Sebastian, the slippery little cunt he was, moved too fast for me, and held the keys up higher than I could reach.

"Oop too slow," he taunted.

Giving up, I stepped back and crossed my arms. "You're not funny," I said flatly.

"Good, because I'm not joking," he said, with a merry little smile.

"Now, come on, let's get going," Sebastian said as he turned around. Realizing I didn't really have much of a choice but to follow, I reluctantly followed behind him as he made his way through the school doors and into the parking lot. The bastard didn't seem all too concerned about my ribs now, did he?

"You can't just steal someone's keys, and force them to come home with you, you know," I called bitterly out to him as we walked.

Sebastian turned around and started walking backward through the parking lot with a loose smile on his lips. "You sure? Because that's exactly what I'm doing, and it's working."

My eyes narrowed in on him, in annoyance.

As Sebastian turned back around, he led me over to the back of the parking lot where he must have parked his car. "Since when do you have a car anyway?" I called out.

"I don't, my sister just let me borrow hers for the day. Apparently, your brother's driving her home," he explained flippantly.

Just as we rounded the corner of the parking lot, I furrowed my brows in confusion as I found Sebastian's friends, Leon and Blaire talking against what I assume to be Sebastian's car.

As we neared closer, they stopped talking and looked our way. "What the hell are you guys doing here?" Sebastian called out with a frown as he came to a stop.

Blaire crossed her arms. "Well, that's no way to talk to your friend, is it?" she snapped.

Leon stepped forward awkwardly, and nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "Look, I'm sorry, Seb, but we kind of need a favor," he mumbled sheepishly, blinking hard under the surface of his glasses.