Chapter 50

The warmth of his lips hit me like a drug, and breathing in the scent of him, I started to gently move my lips against his.

Then a realization hit me – he wasn't kissing me back.

Never moving so fast in my life, I lurched myself back away from him at the speed of light. Staring at him wide-eyed, I was attacked with the harsh reality of what I had just done. I'd kissed him.

Sebastian stared back at me with startled eyes looking like a frozen ghost.

I let out a long groan "Sebastian, shit, shit shit! I'm so, so sorry. God you must think I'm a freak," I mumbled, my face burning hot. "You see I'm starting to have mental problems and...and you were kind of looking at me with you know sexy eyes and it messed with my head."

Sebastian continued to stare me up and down without saying anything before slowly getting up from the bed. "Anyway, that's not the point, the point is, I'm trying to get help, I swear. I literally called the mental institute a few hours ago," I explained frantically. "Just please, please don't tell anyone or ever mention –"

Sebastian suddenly grabbed me by the chin, and the next second his lips were on mine, and he was kissing me. The action took more than my breath away and I let out a little moan in surprise at the feel of his warm lips slowly starting to move against mine. His hands moved to slide boldly around my waist to press my body closer to him.

As my heart began racing away, I started moving my lips back against his with a needful passion while grabbing onto his forearms for support. Sebastian's lips tugged into a smile against my own before moving his hands to my hips and playfully squeezing.

I barely noticed Sebastian pushing me backward, till my back roughly hit the wall behind me causing me to jolt in shock. Void of all his earlier hesitations, Sebastian's started kissing me with an almost frantic urgency like he'd been waiting for this for far too long.

It scared me how much I was enjoying this or what I would do to ensure it kept happening. Fuck, If I knew making out with him could feel so distractingly good, I would have done this years ago whether I hated him or not.

Sebastian far gone as he was, started letting his hands frantically roam more boldly over my body with need while continuing to kiss me. I shivered in delight as his hand slid up the back of my shirt and cupped my naked lower back.

At that moment, I decided that I didn't care, if I had to hypnotize him into it – this shit was happening again.

Breaking away from me slightly, Sebastian kissed his way up my neck with prolonged needful kisses before stopping right near my ear.

"I've waited so fucking long for you to do that," Sebastian whispered against my skin.

His voice caused another needful knot to tie itself in my stomach.

That's when I felt my phone start to buzz against my thigh, followed by the sound of my phone's familiar ring.

I let out a frustrated sigh, and while Sebastian was still kissing my neck, I made a move to reach for my phone. Sebastian grabbed my hand before I could even get close, and held it tightly captured in his.

"Uh-uh, we're busy," he snapped stubbornly, his lips twitching as he held back a smile. Then before I could get a word in edgewise, Sebastian dove his lips back onto mine and once again started kissing me.

Like he was brainwashing me, I kissed him back almost instinctively, unable to resist something that felt so good. But, despite all my enjoyment, my phone continued to ring and seemed to be progressively getting louder.