Chapter 41

While I just stared forward at him in shock, Sebastian flipped the phone back around to face him and appeared to zoom in on the photo shamelessly with his fingers.

"Well, if you ask me, I think you should definitely fucking buy it. You look hot," he mumbled, smiling slightly as he kept his eyes fixated on his phone screen.

Finally coming enough to my senses to realize I was just letting him stare at provocative half-naked pictures of me, my eyes widened. "Give it back," I snapped, as I reached forward to try and snatch back my phone.

Sebastian moved his phone away just before I could reach it, and threw an amused look. "Why? This is my phone. What's to give back?" he teased.

My face burned in embarrassment. "You know those photos weren't for you. So, just delete them," I stammered in panic. "Please?" I added on as an afterthought.

Sebastian glanced at my phone and then back at me before his eyes softened. "Relax, I was just messing around, I won't keep them. Here you can delete them," he said with a soft smile as he passed me over his phone.

Instead of doing what a sane person would do and grabbing it, I paused and looked at him like he'd grown two unicorn heads. "Seriously? You're just going to let me delete them just like that?" I asked slowly. It was shocking to me. I thought Sebastian would use the images as a bargaining tool to either blackmail or make fun of me for the rest of my life.

"Well, I don't have to. I'm more than happy to keep them," Sebastian said with a smile as he started to withdraw back his hand.

"No, no, we're good," I said as I quickly snatched back his phone.

As I got busy deleting all the pictures from his phone, Sebastian softly cleared his throat. "Just for the record, I knew it would look good on you."

His comment made my face burn but smart enough not to reply, I just finished deleting the photos before handing him back his phone.

"There, now let's never speak of this again," I said quickly with a forced smile.

Sebastian smiled and said nothing, then the two of us headed out of the changing room in search of the checkout.

Despite Sebastian's comments, I refused to buy the lingerie set, figuring it had already caused me enough trouble as it was. Once we'd both paid for all our stuff, we headed out for the exit. We'd barely made it a foot out of the store before I heard someone calling my name from behind me.

The two of us looked around, and to my surprise, I saw Jordan, speed-walking his way closer to me with a smile.

Sebastian immediately rolled his eyes from beside me, and muttered something under his breath about how 'someone couldn't take a fucking hint.'

"Oh hey," Jordan smiled as he came to a stop before me.

"Hi," I greeted with a polite smile back.

Sebastian greeted him with his silence. I internally rolled my eyes, never truly understanding Sebastian's problem with Jordan.

I cleared my throat and glanced down at his bag. "Shopping for anything interesting today?"

"Oh, yeah, nothing interesting really, just some new trainers. Why what were you guys getting?" Jordan asked conversationally.

I immediately went silent, not too eager to share the news that I'd been underwear shopping with Sebastian. I'm not sure many people on this earth would believe that would have been an innocent little trip.

"Erm...I was just topping up some odd bits, and Sebastian was picking out something for his mum," I explained quickly.

"Oh, right," Jordan nodded. Just as I was about to ask him another question, Sebastian cleared his throat. "Anyway, nice chat, see you around," Sebastian said abruptly. Then grabbing onto my wrist, he made an attempt to drag me away.