Chapter 28: Spread Your Wings

"You're so pretty it hurts, baby I'm yours

"You're so pretty it hurts, baby I'm yours."

•NSFW Sexual Warning•

Alaesys stood before the bed with shaking hands touching the delicate fabric of her dress. Aemond stood behind her, his lips ghosting her neck. She could feel the eyes of the council members around them and the hairs on her body stood on end. Aemond lifted her hair from her shoulders so his lips made contact with her shoulders.

"You are so beautiful." Alaesys breath froze in her throat when Aemond pushed his fingers into the neckline of her dress. "The idea of any man getting to lay his eyes on you makes me feral." At the end of his sentence, his fingers wrapped around her throat. They did not tighten to cut off her airway but it was there, a promise.

"Leave." Aemond commanded. The council members bickered with him and one took a step further.

"My Prince, it is the Queens orders that-"

"If the Queen wishes to see me impregnate my wife, then she can be the one to witness it. I'm sure you can deliver that message." Alaesys had never seen somebody move faster than the members fleeing the room and slamming the doors behind them.

Then Aemond's hands were all over her. Over her face, neck, ghosting over the mounds of her chest through her dress. Alaesys tried to touch him back, to feel him under her fingertips. "No. Not yet, I wish to please you first." Aemond pleaded.

Alaesys dropped her hands to her sides and simply watched Aemond before her. The low light danced across his scarred face and he looked like a God himself. He reached behind her to delicately unlace her bodice. Alaesys shivered and pushes into him for heat. When his fingers touched her spine, it was as if an electric current pulsated through her body.

"Your shaking, Dove." Aemond parted the dress down to the curve of her back and pulled the dress from her shoulders. Alaesys wanted to cover her chest immediately but the loving gaze of Aemond halted her hands. Her husband peeled the dress down to her waist and he simply took in ever curve and dimple on her breast.

"I have the most attractive man in the Seven Kingdoms gazing upon me like a beast after fresh meat. How could I not be shaking?" Alaesys words were sensual and smooth. Aemond moved to pulled his gloves off with his sharp teeth but Alaesys grabbed his wrist.

"Leave them on." Alaesys touched the cold leather with her finger tips and Aemond moved his fingers to touch her lower lip. It trembled under the weight of his glove but he pressed his fingers forward. His fingers slipped past her lips and teeth to rest on her tongue.

"Oh my, have the God's blessed me with a succubus for a wife?" Aemond did not remove his fingers even as Alaesys began to drool over her chin and across her chest. He used his other hand to grip her jaw before sliding his fingers free of her mouth and moved them to ghost over her hardened nipples. Alaesys whimpered and her husband was right there to soothe her.

He smeared her spit across her swollen lips and teased her left nipple in small circles with his thumb. He watched desperation ghost over her features and she shifted on each foot. "Husband, please. I cannot take it."

"Patience, Ally. It is a sweet virtue." Aemond pushed her dress down, hooking his fingers into her undergarments in one smooth tug. He kneeled before her and watched the fire flicker off of her skin. Alaesys tried to hide her precious mound with her hands but Aemond dare not move them. He kissed upon her inner thighs, his breath ghosting over her sacred place.

"I've never..."

"I know sweetling. Let me guide you." He entangled one of his hands with hers and she allowed him to gaze upon her. He gave the softest chuckle at how neatly trimmed the hair between her legs was. Alaesys grew embarrassed and turned her head away.

"The handmaidens thought you might like it. Do not laugh at me." Alaesys still could not hide the flush of her face. Aemond did not laugh again but instead used his gloved hands to grab her thighs right underneath her bottom, spreading her legs so he could dove into what he craved most.

His tongue flicked between her folds and Alaesys lost all feeling in her legs. She nearly buckled into Aemond but he held strong, making sure to carry her weight. Alaesys pushed her fingers into his silver locks and watched Aemond press his tongue flat against her clit. Her chest heaved with passion and she pressed his face in further into her core.

"I-I'm sorry I-" Aemond pulled away from her core, his lips and chin slick with her wetness. She covered her mouth with her hand when a gloved finger pressed inside of her aching cavern.

"Hush Princess, tonight is about you." His finger sunk deep into her and she could not focus on anything else around her. Aemond curled his finger inside to rest the waters before sliding a second right alongside it. He smirked at the sweet noises that fell from Alaesys mouth. "Sing for me, Dove."

Alaesys did not try to hide her pleasures moans anymore. Aemond thrust his two digits inside of her and his tongue moved to flick her clit in ways that were so foreign to Alaesys. The pressure in her stomach tightened and her inner thighs shook with overstimulation.

"Aemond. Aemond stop." Her husband ignored her cries and only continued his pursuit. Alaesys reached back to grasp the column on the bed as an orgasm ripped through her stomach. Her legs were no longer steady and she was forced to sit on the bed. Her leg wrapped around the back of Aemond's head and locked him into place while she rode out her pleasure.

When Aemond finally moved his mouth away he gave a sinister lick of his lips. "I did not think you could be sweeter dear wife." Aemond let his tongue clean Alaesys juices from his glove and she could feel her heat grow further. She positioned herself on her elbows and raised herself to look at him.

"I need you, Husband." Aemond did not see an issue in waiting any longer. He all but tore his jacket from his body and clumsily pushed down his pants and his own undergarments. Alaesys moved to grab his manhood but he caught her hand in his.

"It's better if you do not see. I heard this can be painful for young maidens." Alaesys leaned back at his words and touched on his chest instead. He had small scars here and there but she could tell how hard he had trained with a sword. Muscles ripped under his light flesh and Alaesys heartbeat skyrocketed when she felt the head of his cock press against her wet folds.

"I'm not scared." Alaesys reached between their thighs and wrapped her fingers against his hardened cock. Aemond put his hands into the pillows on either side of Alaesys head and groaned. "I want you. I want you to bless me with your sons."

"Do not- do not say such things. I will not be able to hold myself back." Aemond's words ghosted over Alaesys lips. She looked like an angelic figure laying on his bed. Her hair covered the peaks of her breast and around her blushing face.

"A dragon should not disobey his calling." Alaesys hooked her leg around his hips and pulled him forward. The two gasped as the head of Aemond's cock penetrated her entrance. He ever so gently pushed inside of his wife and his entire body was shaking with anticipation. Alaesys eyes rolled to the back of her skull. The small pain between her legs was overridden by being completely engulfed by Aemond.

"Alaesys you feel- fuck I can't hold back. Please let me in." Aemond begged, his fingers tearing into the pillow. Alaesys moved her hands up to his eyepatch and he seemed to flinch at the touch.

"Shhh..." Alaesys pulled the eyepatch away from his eyes and quietly gasped. In place of his eye was a glimmering sapphire. Her finger ghosted over the scar and she gave the prettiest smile. "You are so pretty."

"May I?" Aemond touched the thin cloth around her throat and Alaesys nodded in approval. Instead of simply untying it, he gave a quick tug and it ripped from her neck. His fingers danced across the scar and a growl rose in his throat.

Alaesys lifted her hips off of the bed and Aemond's growl turned into that of a whimpering pup. "Make love to me, Aemond."