•Dreamer•

Riley's POV

After a wonderful day of Luc- I mean school, me and Maya headed back home. She seems kinda dreamy and like me today, except more shut down and Maya-y. I thought.

"Hey Peaches," I said. "You doing okay?"

"Don't you worry Chump." She said with a smile on her face.

I sighed happily, assuming she was lying to me, but not really caring.

As we went to my room, Auggie came barreling out with his "wife" Ava. "It's AVAAA MORGENSTERNNN!!!" They both shouted. Cute.

Ava then said, "Hey Auggie, I want Topanga to kick me out. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee?"

My mom came into the room. "Gladly!!!"

My mom picked Ava up, and they yelled "Wheeeeee!" and my mom closed the door in Ava's face. Me and Maya stared at each other and cracked up. I went to Auggie and picked him up. I wonder how his relationship is going?

We went to my room and sat in the bay window."Hey, Auggers,"

"Ya?" He answered.

"How is Ava and your relationship?" I asked him.

"Good."

"Kay?"

"Kay."

Then, Auggie smiled at me, jumped out of my lap, walked out of the room, but accidentally ran in to Maya.They both laughed and I smirked at them, my eyes dancing with laughter.

Later that day, after Maya had left, I thought back on the day. Seriously, when are Lucas and I going to talk about our relationship? Are we going to be- I stopped. Are we going to be boyfriend and girlfriend?

I giggled nervously. I think Mom heard me, because she came in the room.

"Hey sweetie," she said. "How was your day?"

"Good." I replied.

"Ok. That's good." She said, laughing.

"Mom!!!!!" Auggie yelled.

Mom laughed. "I think he has been developing some habits from that 'wife' of his." She whispered to me. I giggled.

Mom sighed. " I will come in later, okay?" "Ok Mom. Love you."

I changed and was about to go to sleep when my dad came in. "Hey Daddy!" I said.

"Ummmm.... I don't know anything!!! Nothing you here me ok? Nothing!" He stuttered.

I laughed."Okay Dad. Goodnight. I love you too." I said, laughing.

"Ok... I love you too..." He said, meeting my eyes nervously before scampering out.

I laughed, then forgot about it. Back to Lucas. Would he like me tommorow? In a week? In a lifetime? Would you marry him? My clock chimed. Oh well. Time to sleep. I can always dream about what we will talk about tomorrow.

Hey guys It is Leah. Me and Grace want to thank you guys for over 100 views!!! Please continue to spread the word and vote and comment!!! Love all you guys!!!

~Leah~

P.S. I hope you guys enjoy the new cover!!! I thought it was kinda cool and matched the story perfectly.