•Doubtful(Lucas)•

Lucas's POV
After Riley left the room with Mr. Mattews, the room was blissfully silent for about 2 seconds before interrupting into chaos. Maya sent a worried look towards the door and Riley, then started talking to Sarah and Darcy. I glanced at the small but significant letter sitting in my hands. xoxo riles was the first thing I noticed. Then the rest of the letter. "Cr**." I whispered under my breath. Maya's going to be pissed. Why Riley?

The entire day, Riley flirted with me while being nice to Maya. I refused to flirt back, waiting for the end of the day. The only thing was I didn't tell Maya, scared I would upset her. I would just tell her later...

I met Riley in the hall way after school. She pulled me to the habit it's closet before closing the door. "What if he sees us in here?" I whispered. She giggled in a flirty way."Why would you think that?" She whispered back, putting her head on my shoulders. I shrugged her off. "Look, Riley, just tell me why I am here." I sighed. She leaned toward me, showing some cleavege. "Sure playboy. Look I know you want me. You still love me. Maya is-was! A way to make me jealous. And I'll admit, I bit. I thought you didn't want me. So here I am. All of me." She thrusters herself at me as the door opened. I saw Maya's hurt eyes looking down at me, with a smug Riley in my lap, my hair disheveled. She looked at me, eyes full of hurt, and ran away. I shoved Riley off my lap. "Lucas," she whispered, her eyes full of desperation."I just thought-" "You thought wrong." I snipped at her running off. I heard crying coming from both behind me and ahead of me, one blonde, one brunette, one former love, one current. Both close friends. I ran to the crying ahead of me and tried to comfort Maya.

Heyyyyy!!! So this chapter and the next 2 will be from Maya and Riley's view of the same scene. Enjoyyyyy! By the way, 2 new books are out! Neverland and a book with ideas and covers for you guys! Check them both out!
Love y'all!!!
~leah~

Can we just talk about the new cover? Amaze!!! Creds to nidnid916