•Lucaya? Lucaya.•

Maya POV

He saved me today. He saved me through doing something that would limit me. He let me grow, and accepted me. That was all I could think about as I waited painstakingly in the hospital for ages, as my mom said she was sorry, as they diagnosed me with depression. But I didn't care. He loved me. That there was enough of a cure for what ever sort of depression I would face.

My mom let me go home with him, so long as his parents were there. They were, so I went with him. And right in front of his house we kissed.

Sparks. Thus kiss made me whole. Mrs. Clutterbucket-Friar. I was a part of him, a part of me, a whole person of love. My body felt like a thousand bolts had been jotted through me into my heart and made it bigger and full of joy and love with Lucas and my kiss. We stopped to breathe and I leaned into him. "Lucas?" "M-hm?" He whispered, taking my head into his palm and kissing me gently.

I blushed. "Do you really mean what you said? Back in the library?"

"Maya, peaches, I have a million names for you. But no matter the name, for the rise would smell as sweet. Through ups and downs, I will be yours and only yours. I will comfort you in times of sorrow and when you need a shoulder to cry on. I will not only be your friend, but your best friend and companion. Yes, I love you. Yes, I accept you for who you are. Maya Penelope Hart, will you be the -aya to my Lucaya?"

I gasped. "What- I- mean..."

He looked at me in the eyes. " Maya, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes! Oh my god yes! Yes, yes, yes!"
I screamed, crying happy tears. By this time his family had come out to watch us, and I saw happy tears running diwn his mom's face.

This boy, this incredibly hot, handsome, sweet, caring, benevolent boy chose me, out of all the perfect princesses, he close me, the pauper. He listened to me when no one else would and was my rock. I may be strong and independent, but when I need someone to hold my hand and tell me it's okay, he is there. He is my Lucas, my Bucky McBoing- Boing, my Ranger Rick. He is my love.

We started to walk into the building, and he whispered to me "Lucaya?" I smiled and put his arm around me. "Lucaya. Lucaya forever." And we kissed gently, under the stars of the night, in a room full of support and love, in a town of friendship and laughter and joy. And we kissed, vowing Lucaya, Lucaya forever.

The End

Omg I can believe it's over!!! This was my first book on wattpad and my god, I have grown so much since a flutter. The format, the updates, the number of books... The struggle is REAL! But Grace and I came through in the end, so here is the final chapter! Please comment, vote, etc. check out our other books as well! Epilogue or nah?  Ask questions for the Q&A!!!
Love y'all,
~Leah~