•Doubtful(Riley)•

All class I was nice and sweet to Maya in front of the boys. Oh, I was being me. But I had this anger inside like no other feeling I had ever had. Yesterday it had made me throw myself on a guy. On my best friend that's a guy that I used to date that I had a mental break down about that I secretly loved but couldn't be with because my b**** of a -wait why am I swearing? Please help someone- I am being town to pieces by my feelings.

After class, Mr.Matthews had to run to a meeting, but he left Maya to clean up her stuff. I nodded to the boys. "Don't worry, I got her!" I turned to Maya, and I smiled my stickly sweetest smile. someone help me....

The boys smiled and left as Maya muttered "Doubtful" she said through her teeth. "So..." She said. I glared. My inner conscience was screaming to stop but I just couldn't keep my trapper shut. Why can't I stop... She's my best friend!!!

"Listen up, maya. He's mine now, give it up." Then I shoved her.Riley... Where am I?

She looked up, searching for her best friend. But all that was left was a glimmer of her. Where have I gone? Why is this cold hearted person taking over my body? STOPPPPPP.

"You b****," Evil me said. "You really think a guy like him would want a girl like you?" "I- he l-loves-" I laughed. "Maya,Maya, Maya. If he loved you, then why, oh why, was he yesterday trying to score on this," I said waving to her body, but horrified at my own actions. You evil person, stop! Haven't I hurt her enough? "If he really loved you? Let's face it, peaches. You are a mess, a basketcase. I, however am a princess. Who in their right mind would pick you over me? Who in their right mind would love you?" I was terrified of what I was saying, and was weeping on the inside, but the me that was on the out side was smirking viciously and being a- a- very bad lady dog.

Maya's eyes filled with tears. I stared in surprise as I gained control over my body again, my eyes widening in horror at what I had said to my best friend. I started crying broken heartedly as she got up and sprinted out of the room, sobbing loudly. "Maya- wait, I didn't mean..." I was yelling, on the edge of tears. "I'm sorry" I screamed, collapsing on the floor as Maya ran out of school, past Lucas, Farkle, and Mr.Mattews. I collapsed. What have I done?
------------------------
Short buttttt just what it needs to be. So just to clear up a couple things:
- Riley isn't really a "very bad lady dog", her jealousy just took over and she lost control. Her consense was against what she was doing, but her body wasn't "responding"
- no they didn't do anything dirty. Ewwwwwwwwwww.
-Riley is back to dressing like herself.
Ya that's all I can really think of.
If you have any questions, ask!
Luv y'all,
~Leah~