•What?•

Lucas's POV

"I like you Lucas" Maya said.

I froze. What? My heart started pounding and trembling as if with joy. But I have a girlfriend, I thought. And my girlfriend is her best friend. Then another thought: What will Riley think of Maya?

Every thing that had happened since I met Riley flashed through my mind. I realized something. The day I met Riley, Maya was the one who introduced us. Then, a couple days ago, to get me to ask Riley out, Maya first asked me out. All this time, Maya was the one bringing everyone into the group and keeping it that way. Those memories, those were just some of my memories of her helping. I wonder what else she has done for others?

"Lucas..." Maya whispered. I snapped back to reality. I just stared at her with sad eyes. She stared into my eyes, and my heart trembled. You are just making that up. You like Riley.

"Lucas, don't tell Riley..." She said. I nodded. She stared into my eyes again, and suddenly ran out of the room crying.

I heard a cough. I remembered that Mr. Matthews was in the room. "Don't worry, sir. I won't do anything to hurt Riley... sir," I assured him.

He nodded awkwardly. "Umm... Ok... Don't tell Riley... Listen to Maya..." I nodded and walked out as Mr. Matthews mumbled incoherently to himself.

As I walked to class the next day, people started bugging Riley and I to become girlfriend and boyfriend.I forgot about Maya...

I broke up with Riley. I said it was because of pressure. Who am I kidding? Sure it was because of that, and I will always love Riley, just more as a friend, but something was telling me just to end that. What now?!?

Oh no...
What if he tells...
Maya...
Riley...
Farkle...

Zay. ZAY IS HERE

Duh duh duuhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yay! Ok so it's Leah and Grace and I just wanted to thank you all for about 300 reads!!! It means so much!!! Also I know I skipped over a lot of Girl Meets New World, but I just had to get to a certain place. Stay tuned for more #HARDCORELUCAYA !!! Can't wait for you guys to find out what we have in store!
~Leah~