•Boy Drama (and lots of it)•

Maya's POV

Lucas wasn't allowed back in school yet. Riley walked up to me all clumsily one week.

She tapped my shoulder a few times, "Maya."

"Yes?" I asked, not prepared for what she was about to say.

"I kissed... Farkle!" She said, throwing her books on the floor with a loud thump. She waved her arms around her head until realization hit her and me.

"What?" I asked, practically yelled.

"I-I don't know!" She screamed. She bent down and crouched on the floor in the middle of the hall. I patted her head.

"It's okay, honey. We'll work this out." I said in between pats.

Farkle skipped (literally skipped) up to Riley, crouched down and kissed her on the cheek. "My woman!"

Riley shuddered and wiped Farkle spit off her cheek. She yelled, "NOOOOOO," and ran to the bathroom.

I quickly followed after her. "Riles, you okay?"

"Maya. You care about me right, my happiness?" She asked, moving her hair around.

"Yes. Of course." I replied, thinking why she would ask such a ridiculous question.

"Maya, I don't think you should date Lucas anymore. I know you two are secretly dating. Don't question me, its just that I have a bad feeling."

"Riles, Lucas wouldn't hurt me." I eyed her but she kept the small Riley smile on her face, no suspiciousness...

"I liked him first anyways." She mentioned, turning away from me.

"What?! I saw him first, I talked to him first, I pushed you into him!" I was really mad, she was just trying to get Lucas for herself but why would she do such a stupid thing?! He doesn't even like her in that way.

"Oh Maya, I realize that. I appreciate you doing all the lifting-"

"All the heavy lifting." I muttered.

"As I was saying: thank you. I'm very glad you did that but now once Lucas comes back to school he'll realize who he really wants to be with. Someone without family issues and who's very agreeable..."

She smiled wickedly and walked out of the bathroom. I wiped my wet eyes and walked back into the hall.

Shawn came over to the house later that day. It was Mom's birthday and Shawn was going to propose. What better birthday gift than that?!

"Hey kiddo," Shawn greeted me, sitting on my bed.I smiled back, happy for my family life, but aching from what had happened at school.

I put that behind me. I'll just deal with that later. "Shawnee!!!"

It had been a couple weeks after my wish in the time capsule when's wish came true. Shawn asked my mom out on a date. They instantly clicked, and it was amazing. Everything and all I wanted was happening in front of my eyes.

"Hey kid," Shawn said nervously. "There is a couple of questions I need to ask you..." I smiled to myself at his nervousness."Of course I give you my permission to marry my mom!!!" I said at the same moment he was saying"Look Maya, I lov-" He stopped, looked at me then grinned confusedly. "How did you-" I laughed. "Shawn, I can't wait for you to be my dad!" I hugged him. He was stiff at first, then hugged me back. "Me neither" he whispered back.

Later that night, I thought about my day. Shawn proposed to Mom.They are getting married!Riley stabbed me in the back. As great as my day had gone after school, my heart ached for what had happened with Riley. What had ever happened to my sweet, sweet Riles?

Hey guys! Sorry for not being on as much- summer was more hectic as planned. But I hope you enjoy this chapter. Grace started it and did an amaze job! It feels like forever since I last wrote in this story... But I hope you enjoy this chapter! Personally one of my favs so far.
Luv you all!
~leah~