•Epilogue•

Maya POV
6 years later

Lucas and I are now sophomores in college. We have been together ever since eighth grade, on and off. Mainly on, but there were the couple times we got into fights. Riley and Farkle were now together studying at NYU, and Farkle was going to propose in a month. My mom and Shawn had gotten married, and I never again felt alone in my own house. My ex-dad decided to make a generous donation to the school to apologize for all the trouble he had caused.

And Licas and I, we were now at Stanford together studying medicine. To the side, I had released a album and it was getting some media attention, which was wonderful. Altogether, our life was beautiful, and we had a tradition of watching the sun set together every night, just sitting next to each other. And that was enough.

We were nearing the end of our second year in college when it happened.

I arrived to our usual picnic-sunset spot to see a post it note. Roses are red, violets are blue, go around that tree with a yellow tag on it and go down the road till I see you. I laughed. He was always so cheesy.

I walked down the path, my curiosity dragging me along. All of a sudden loud music started playing one of my songs and the Chorus club burst into my song Seamless. Happy tears ran down my face as I turned to him. He was down on one knee, with a simple ruby and diamond ring. There was a big red carpet around him. He was in his best suit, wearing the tie he wore to prom with me. The marching band quieted down.

"Maya Penelope Hart. It seems like only a while ago when I said my speech to you and you agreed to be my girl friend. Do you remember it?" I nodded, eyes now filled with joyful tears, my hands cupped around my face.He continued "I said Maya, peaches, I have a million names for you. But no matter the name, for the rise would smell as sweet. Through ups and downs, I will be yours and only yours. I will comfort you in times of sorrow and when you need a shoulder to cry on. I will not only be your friend, but your best friend and companion. Yes, I love you. Yes, I accept you for who you are. Maya Penelope Hart, will you be the -aya to my Lucaya? And this time I am asking you the same question again, except this time, will you marry me?" I burst into tears again. "Yes, yes, yes! A thousand times yes!"

The End (for real this time)

Thanks for reading! Any more questions for Q&A? Also please read the beginning of both Neverland and identical apocalypse. Which should we write next? Vote in the comments!