•Ke-Ker-Ke-Kermit•

Farkle's POV
Lucas and I were having a sleepover. We were half brainstorming half planning. The brainstorming was on Lucas's side for ideas to get Maya's dad to back away from our school. I was of coarse planning of of my own brainstorms and ideas and finding more info on Maya's dad.

"Kermit Albert Clutterbucket, founder of Clutterbucket & Co. announced to the world today that he has found his long-lost daughter Maya Penelope Hart, of New York City, New-" I turned to Lucas to find him in a fit of laughter.

"Oh I am sorry!" I said. "Did my intellectual genius chattering make your mind compensating utterly impossible?" I said, clearly horrified at how (I thought) I had made my only best-guy friend insane in such a quick amount of time. This just made him laugh harder.

I stared at him in confusion."Ke-Ker-Ke-Kermit" he laughed out. I sighed at my friends immaturity. Father was right. I suppose I am the most mature.

"Lucas," I said, as though talking to a baby. " We need to focus. Can you do that for me?" He put on a straight face and said "Yes Mr.Minkus, yes sir, sir yes!" He laughed and I simply sighed while smiling. As silly as he may be, Lucas does make a good friend.

"Farkle!" Maya said, running towards me the next day. "Did you find anything out about how to stop my father?" "Yes we-" Lucas interrupted me."Hey Clutterbucket, miss me much?" Maya stopped and stared at Lucas, then ran and hugged him hard. The immaturity of my peers I thought, but feeling an achy feeling I had never felt before. Am I jealous?

I started to explain to Maya what we had learned. "As I was saying, yes we did. He plans to shut down the scho-o-o..." I broke off, staring down the hallway. Everyone turned to look at what was making me, the incomprehenseble ever talking Farkle stutter. Is that... No... Is she... LUCAS

Ok so Farkle is kind of hard to write as... If you have and tips or trick of a sort, please tell me! I love it when you guys give me feedback. Also, I have started up a cover/idea book for you guys as a way of giving back, check that out! Also I am starting a new book. Right now they are both by me, but I am not sure whether grace is in or not. BTW I hope you enjoy the new cover! I just made it to work on my not so amaze skills.😂but anyways, I can't wait to show you guys the new book (idk if you guys can see it already) it has one of the best covers I have made so far!!! Will start writing it soon...
Love all y'all!
~leah~