•Q&A•

Questions and Answers:

Q: what is your main source of inspiration for the book? (Songs quotes, etc.)

Leah: Ummmmm..... I really don't just have one. A lot of it is whatever I tend to be thinking about. Like, if I am in a sad mood, that comes across in the tone of the chapter. Also, at first I was just planning on having it be the exact same thing as the episodes but with their personal thoughts, but that backfired fast. It ended up being that one book lot that I had had been n my head for years plus Grace's chapters adding twists I didn't see coming and how I would work to add onto that, like improv in an acting class. Honestly, Grace is such an amazing author, so she inspires me with her writing. Also, my favorite authors in wattpad that inspire me are httprowanmeyer lucayas & rausllys .Also, remember when corpanga wrote that fanfic called the flyer and the quarterback? GOALS. Plus I just love Fanfics836 and nidnid916 .

Grace: Usually my main inspirations come from songs, dreams, books, or my own feelings. I mostly listen to Taylor Swift music and love romance books/movies and have the craziest well planned dreams that I write them down immediately and make it into a chapter. Most of the lovey dovey chapters are mine because I love romance... Sorry not sorry

Leah: Sorry not sorry, I'm just a superstar! (Inside joke)

Q: How do you get motivated to write?

Leah: Funny story...So I am actually having a really busy year, so I deleted Instagram from my phone to dial down distractions. And since wattpad was the only other app in my phone that I find interesting, I end up just writing stories. Like right now. Also, English is my best class, and since I get stressed easily, writing is a good release for me. It's just really cool on watt pad as well cause of the fans! You guys are the best!

Grace: After I finish everything I need to do for the day I usually spend my time reading or writing. I have plenty of ideas in the notes of my phone so I try to piece them together to form chapters

Q: Have you heard about the Lucaya deleted kiss theory? If so what are your thoughts on it?

Leah: no I haven't but I am googling it right now.
5 minutes later: well that failed. Sorry! Can someone explain it to me and I can respond in the comments?

Grace: YES IVE HEARD ABOUT IT OMG IM SO MAD AND THE THEORY EXPLAINS EVERYTHING BECAUSE SABRINA WAS TWEETING A FAN ABOUT AN ALTERNATE LUCAYA CAMPFIRE SCENE AND YEAH OMG I WANT IT SO BADLY, MAYA DESERVES PURE HAPPINESS AFTER THE STRUGGLE OF HER CRUSH ON LUCAS FOR TWO GOSHDARN YEARS

Leah: ok now I kinda get it...

Q: any advice for aspiring writers?

Leah: Just go for it! Believe in yourself. That is something I struggle with on a daily bases, but I know it only helps me improve. Everyone has a story to tell, but not everyone has the courage to write it down. So be that one person who "takes life by the hands and kisses it" (I think that's the quote) like Riley did in first date and then Maya finally did in Texas. Be yourself. (So cliche, but so true:) )

Grace: For writers I have two main tips. 1) Find something you're passionate for to write about. Most people think WattPad is an app for fanfic which it mainly is, but there are some fab stories out there that have nothing to do with fanfic. 2) Even when you think against yourself, go for it. What I mean by this is to not let your own mind and self doubt get in the way of what you want to write, don't care what you think others will care about, wrote what you want to write!

Hey forbidden love readers!
What book should we start after this? Identical Apocalypse or Neverland? Both are in our  works in our bio. Check them out then vote for your favorite in the comments! Thank you.

So comment if you have anymore questions,

and we just want to thank you guys for being such amazing readers and fans!