Mind link of Mother Memories

Hello everyone. My name is Jade Actson. I am a fairy/wolf hybrid. I am 16 years old. This is my life story.

But before I get started, I need to tell you the mind link memory that my mother the fairy Princess of the Actson Kingdom showed me when I was a year old. This will help you understand how I ended up the way I am living today. I can remember what she showed me because fairies can learn really fast and remember everything the see, hear, smell, and read. It's like there is a file system in my mind that I can go to anytime I need to remember something. So, here we go...

--- Mink link Memory of my mother ---

It was my mother's 18th birthday. She got all her powers and will be able to find her mate.

Laura: James, Jasper we need to hurry our neighboring kingdom is under attack. They have a very serious and dangerous forest fire. Catherine, I'm sorry sweetheart but we will miss your birthday. I promise we will make it up to you when we get back.

Catherine: But... Mom can I go and help? It's boring here without my warrior guard who's my best friend.

James: Cat, you heard your mother. I'm sorry Howie had to leave to get more training. He will be back before you take over as Queen. Plus, you just came into your powers. Why don't you go help with the daycare where you love playing with the children.

Catherine: Ugh! Dad!

Laura: Don't get an attitude with us young Princess. That is not how we raised you. See, James, I blame you for spoiling her. We need to go now. We don't have time for this.

James: Blame me! Okay, it's because she is my little beautiful baby Princess. Catherine, we have to go, love you.

Catherine: Fine! Ugh! Love you dad and mom. Stay safe.

Jasper: Alright, Queen we must be leaving now.

 James and Laura kissed Catherine on her forehead and left. Catherine goes to the daycare and plays with the children for a couple of hours. When she got back to the castle she went to her room. The temporary warrior who took over for Howie while he was gone stood outside her door. Before she went in...

Catherine: Why are you so quiet warrior? Ugh! Why couldn't we have become friends? Why don't you want to talk and go have fun with me? You are boring. I wish you was Howie.

Warrior: Sorry Princess. My orders are to keep quiet, make sure you are safe and don't get into trouble. I wish we could be friends and have fun but being a warrior, I am too busy. Howie is really lucky to have been assign to you at birth.

Catherine: Ugh! Whatever! I am your soon to be Queen. I order you to at least say good morning, good afternoon, and good night.

 Then Catherine slammed her bedroom door. She paced around and saw some wrapped presents on her dresser. One was pink the other was purple. The pink one is from Howie. Oh, she was so excited. She opens it. Her eyes got big. A golden necklace with a heart. In the middle was a picture of them together. She saw the card from Howie, opens it and reads...

My Dearest Cat,

Sorry I couldn't be with you on your birthday. I hope you like my gift. Happy Birthday by the way. I am hoping I am your Warrior mate. LOL!

Love Always, Howie

She put the necklace on. Next, she opens the purple gift from her parents. Another necklace. A golden star with their family picture in the middle. The card read...