Mind link of Mother Memories Continues

Catherine was getting a mind link from her mother.

Laura: Sweetheart, I'm sorry but it looks like we will be here for at least a week.

Catherine: Mom, I have some amazing...

Laura cuts her off: Sweetheart, I'm sorry I can't talk right now. You can tell your father and I when we get back.

Catherine: Fine! Love you and stay safe.

No response came back. Once the wolf was healed, he started shifting into his human form (naked) still unconscious.

Catherine: Warrior, OUT NOW!

Warrior: Yes, Princess.

 Catherine looked down at the naked mans body. She got strange feelings down there and she started to get wet.

Catherine whispered to herself: Dang! Oh my, Goddess! Why are you way sexier than my personal warrior guard, my best friend, my suppose to be mate? I never felt these feelings before with any warriors here. You make me feel so hot and wet where I have never been hot or wet before.

>>> Interruption<<<

Hello, It's Jade. Yes, my mother showed me everything as her mother did before. My mother told me it's the best way so I will learn about everything since we do not have any books on some things. My mother did blur my father's man parts.

>>> Interruption Over <<<

The naked man was awake but kept his eyes closed, listening to what Catherine was saying. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He started to sniff the pillow hoping Catherine wouldn't hear him. He thought her scent of roses and strawberries was the best scent in the world. He just turned 18 today too.

Catherine then started to cover him up but he started to move and kick the covers off while his eyes were still closed. He wanted her to keep eye fucking him naked and he wanted to hear what else she might say.

Catherine: Ugh! Okay! You might be hot and not want the covers on but you are killing me by looking at your sexy body. I wonder why the Fairy Goddess chose you as my mate. Not that I'm complaining. I never got to see other species before. Well, maybe pictures in what history books we have but they don't give much information on other species. I wonder how your lips will feel when we kiss, how your hands will feel when you touch my breast, and how it will feel when you touch my wetness. I only been kissed by my personal warrior Howie.

The naked man's cock got really hard. When he heard she kissed another man he growls. Catherine stops looking at his now hard cock and looks at his face to meet his eyes staring at her. She gulped.

Catherine: Oh! Um! You are awake. Are you thirsty or hungry? I can have a servant get anything for you. By the way, I am Catherine, fairy princess, Queen when I am 20, today is my birthday and I just turned 18. I have to get training for my powers before I become Queen. I think you are my mate. I started glowing when...

The naked wolf man: Wait, slow down. My name is Micha, I am the 1st command warrior of the Crescent Moon pack, I also turned 18 today, my Alpha is my best friend, and as you know I am a werewolf. But... (growl) Why were you kissing another man? I never kissed or did anything sexual to another she-wolf or any other female species. I am a virgin. Hell, I never even touched myself. Only to hold my cock while I pee.

 Catherine giggled and blushed a little.

Micha: What is so funny? Answer my questions. Then after have a servant bring up some water, two rare ribs, two rare steaks, and some bacon.