Mind link of Mother Memories Continues

Micha starts kissing Catherine again with passion and lust to distract Catherine from him pushing his big thick cock inch by inch into her tight pussy. Catherine felt a pinching pain, she grabbed the sheets, and next she felt pleasure. Micha looked down and saw the blood but didn't want to tell Catherine because he didn't want to scare her.

Micha: Are you okay? Did I hurt you?

Catherine: There was a little pain but now it feels so pleasurable.

Micha: Oh, baby. You are so wet, hot, and tight for me. (He purrs a little bit)

 Micha slowly pushes his big cock in and out while he starts sucking on Catherine's perked nipples. Catherine arches her back in pure bliss pleasure.

Catherine: Yes, Micha that feels so good. OH yes. Faster please.

Micha: (grunts and moans) Yes, baby call out my name. Whose pussy does this belong to? Whose cock does this belong to?

Catherine: My pussy belongs to you Micha and that cock of yours is MINE. (Groans with pleasure) Micha, Micha, Micha!

 Micha gets surprised when Catherine flips them over and she is on top of him.

She slowly sits down on his cock moaning in pleasure. Micha puts his hands on her waist to help keep her balance. Catherine starts going up and down on his big cock. She starts out slowly and starts going faster. She starts to get close to releasing her pleasure pollen on Micha cock but she doesn't want to just yet so she holds it in.

Micha: Damn, Baby! Ride your cock baby. (Moans and groans) Baby, I am so close to releasing my seed.

Catherine: (looks into Micha's eye) Not yet sexy. Keep looking into my eyes. We are going to cum together.

 Catherine starts riding her big thick cock faster, up and down, she even rotates her hips to grid on his cock. Micha grabs her waist tighter and he starts thrusting hard into Catherine. Sounds of skin slapping skin and the smell of their sex is pushing them over the edge. Catherine and Micha's eyes go wide they are both about to bust. Micha sits up still thrusting into Catherine. He finds the sweet spot on her neck where he is going to mark her. His canines come out and right when they both burst out their cum, he bites that sweet spot. Catherine lays down on Micha's six pack chest smiling with Micha's cock still inside her. She gets up and lays beside him. Micha looks down at his still hard cock.

Micha: My wolf Michell says it is his turn to fuck our tight little pussy.

Catherine: We have to wait for a few minutes.

Micha: For what......

 Micha and Catherine start feeling tingles on their chest by their hearts. They both look at each other's chest while the red dragonfly flower forms, the mark that they are mated. Micha looks confused. Micha looks at Catherine's neck where his mark should be but it's not there.

Micha: What the hell? Where is my mark? Are you sure we are mates? Why did this red dragonfly flower show up on my chest?

Catherine: Yes, we are mates? I'm a fairy. Did you forget? I'm the more dominate and powerful one in this relationship therefore you will get my mark. The red dragonfly flower.

Micha: (his cock somehow got even harder) Damn! I can't believe how this is making me even harder. I feel like a little bitch. (He laughs) You being the dominate one is driving my wolf and I crazy horny. My wolf Mitchell wants to...