Fast Pregnancy

It has already been a month and I already look like I'm three months pregnant. I feel like I can pop any second now. Thunder and Caspian are scared to do anything sexual to me. It's kinda funny because with this pregnancy I don't have those horny feelings. Caspian and Thunder have been very entertaining though. Watching them go at it while they also finger fuck me is insane. Watching them kiss each other it makes me dripping wet.

My pups didn't want to leave the pack so they decided to stay on weekends. I think it was all Kaia idea. She wants to be by that boy and still have her brothers close by to protect. I don't know why she is so protective of her siblings. Maybe, she had a dream about them getting hurt. She acts like she is their momma.

Everything as been going smoothly. With everyone from each pack helping to build house for families that were rogues and orphanages in each pack. A lot of rogue families were very thankful to be able to join a pack. There were female rogues who has been rejected and beaten by their mates. Rogues that their packs were attacked by other shifters. There were tons of reason these wolves were forced to become rogues. So, apparently my power to smell evil was also given to my mates. I don't have to bear that burden of always traveling to see if the rogues who were caught were evil. After these babies are out my focus will be to talk to these other shifters. What is weird is none of them mention vampires attacking them. We had a war with them like a hundred years ago where wolves won. I guess they got smart and decided to just live in peace. I will have to have a meeting with the vampire king and queen soon too. They could have heard that the fairies were on the wolf's side. They know we are the strongest species. Some packs have thought they saw Vlamir. Some told me he tried joining their pack but when they tried to catch him, he got away. He is not that stupid. Kaia told me that the Fairy Goddess and the Moon Goddess have been appearing all over the world making announcements and when her new siblings are born, they will be coming here. I wonder what that will be about. I have heard that a lot of the attacks from the other shifters has slowed down. Each species of shifter has their own Goddess but what they might not know is these Goddesses are all sisters. How do I know, well, Kaia told me. I'm scared because that just proves she is a seer and if anyone finds that out, she could be in danger. Seers have been hiding for years they only socialize with certain families that they trust from seeing their true soul. I will have to have a talk with my daughter.

I made my way to the orphanage. I'm watching the kids play. Some come up to talk to my belly. If Thunder and Caspian knew I was here they would give me an ear full. They want me to stay in bed to rest while they do all the work. I was going crazy in that room. Plus, it's always good for the Queen to show her citizens she does care about them. I bought new playground equipment for them and they are loving it. The Beta from my fathers' pack had found a mate who lost his mate. They have adopted a few children and she is now pregnant. I sit here wondering how long the peaceful scene would last. There have been no issues for a while. I look at the time. I need to hurry back before my mate get home.

I get back and start to walk up the stairs and the door opens.

"What are you doing out of the room?" Thunder asks.

"Did you leave the castle?" Caspian asks.

Shoot! I'm caught.

"I didn't leave the castle. I wanted to get a snack so I went to the kitchen." I tell them.

"We have servants who can bring you snacks." Caspian tells me.

"Ugh! If I don't get up and move around, I will lose all my muscles and be weak. If I am to have these..." I start to say and stop because my water breaks.

I look at my mates and they are staring at the water on the floor and then looks at me.

"I can't have them now; it has only been a month." I say breathless.