Friends

I turn around from watching Patches walk out the kitchen to be standing in front of the two female Omega she-wolfs. They stare at me for a bit with wide curious eyes. "Hi, my name is Vaness and I am sixteen years old. This is my friend Marcia she is sixteen too. We were just talking about how beautiful you are and that you don't look like you should be an Omega. We were wondering if you would like to be our friend." Vaness says with a huge smile on her face. Both these girls are real pretty. I look at them both. They seem like good she-wolves. I can smell they are still virgins. So, they are the few that tries to stay far away from the higher-ranking wolves. "Hi, My name is Jazz, I am sixteen years old, my father was the first in command in his pack, he was best friends with the Alpha and Beta, and my mother just was murdered." I say not meaning to say my mother was murder. I guess my trust for these two is more than I thought. "Why are those two male Omegas not coming over to talk to me?" I ask looking at the two males.

Vaness says," Well, you have Alpha Vlamir scent on you. It is obvious Alpha Vlamir put his claim on you. He mates with females he does not want other males to touch. Since his scent is on you all the Omegas males or females will leave you alone. I'm not too sure if any higher-ranking wolves would bother you with his scent unless they have a death wish."

So, he could not be my mate. He has a history of lying to females to mate with them. Nasty. I feel like I am going to throw up again. "He told me I was his mate. He was acting like a male wolf when they find their mate. I have this vomit like feeling when he is talking and touching me. Well, I guess being around wolves and watching them when they find their mate, he would know how to pretend, right?" I say looking at the two. "You won't be able to avoid him now that he mated with you. If you don't go a long with him you might end up missing like some of the girls he mated with. Patches showed us secret magical passage ways so we can avoid the really bad wolves that don't believe they should obey rules and laws." Marcia whispers to me. "Patches showed me those too. So, we better get to work before we get in trouble, right?" I say. Just then these two big, wide shoulder males come in the kitchen. Not noticing us yet and talking to each other. "Tyrion, man, I hope Vlamir didn't get to the new she-wolf first. I would like to pound her virgin pussy until she goes unconscious." Sen says. "Not if I get to her first, Sen. Plus, even if Vlamir got to her first she is not his completely until he marks her and you know he never does." Tyrion says. I look to my side and Vaness and Marcia are gone. Really, they want to be my friends but jet away when these two shows up. Well, I can't completely blame them they are just trying to stay away from the men so they won't get raped. Oh, no! Just my luck, they see me. In union they both say, "The new girl. What is your name? Then Sen sniffs the air and says, "Damn it, Vlamir got to her first." There is no way in hell I am going to let these two mess with me. I say, "My name is Jazz. Vlamir is my mate. If you try and do anything to me, I will tell him." The both look at each other and laugh. Sen walks up real close to me. I can feel his hard chest against my breast. He looks down at me and says, "I am the future Beta. I command you not to tell Vlamir anything that we do to you. Tyrion is Future Gamma you will do as we say." Just then Patches walks into the kitchen. "JAZZ! WHY ARE YOU NOT COOKING DINNER? DO I HAVE TO TELL LUNA PARSIA YOUR NOT WORKING?" Patches is yelling at me. I know it is just an act. "No, madam. I was just about to go work when these two stopped me." I say back to Patches while giving the two big idiots that are the friends of Vlamir a look. How stupid are these so-called high-ranking wolves in this pack? They act as stupid as wolves who mated with their own relatives. They didn't give me a ceremony to be claimed as one of their pack members therefore I can not be commanded by them dumb shits. Sorry, Jasmine is starting to show her side of me. My fairy side would be too kind. Maybe, that is also why the Fairy Goddess paired my mother with a wolf, to make us be able to be a bad ass. Thank you, Fairy Goddess and Moon Goddess. "THEN GET YOUR BEHIND TO WORK NOW." Patches yells at me then turns to Sen and Tyrion and says, "You two stop harassing the Omegas when they have work to do. If I catch you again, Luna Parisa will know about it. You know she hates when someone interferes with the Omegas getting their chores done." Oh, my, how funny their faces looked as they ran out the kitchen. I think they where so scared they shit themselves. Ha ha ha ha! I turn to go help Vaness, Marcia, and the two males in the kitchen. Patches hugs my back then leaves again. I have a feeling we are going to be something everyone is going to be afraid of in the future. Patches makes me feel like my mother is still here with me. Maybe, my mother spirit is hanging onto Patches, watching over me. This time it felt like mom was near. Maybe, that is why Patches came in just in time before those to scum bags got to me. Vaness and Marica shows me a list of what is suppose to be prepared for each day for each of the high-ranking wolves. I already know this list and can prepare everything with my eyes closed. Alpha Seth showed me this list and we would cook it all the time for my mother. The two male Omegas that has been cooking for a while messed up the recipes for the food. We have an hour and a half to get everything cooked. This is what the asshats, the high-ranking wolves get to stuff their face with while the other wolves in the pack are basically starving.