Next 16 years

Over the next 16 years Seth kept his promise. He would bring the most delicious meats, books, painting supplies, and clothes for mom and me. He would take the old books back to his pack's library. I painted so much. Seth said they was so good that he started an online store to sell my paintings. They were sold right after he posted them up. He said he is keeping a bank account for me. He showed me how to use a laptop. He gave me an instruction book on it and books on how to use word documents. Everything to do with the computer and internet. He let me deal with the account of my paintings. I was becoming poplar in the art world. Mom told me we can't let anybody know we are fairies, that there are different species in this world because it will cause panic with the humans and I can't put our real names out on the internet because her best friend Howie could find us. When I was a year old, she showed me her memories of my father. He was a handsome man. She showed me her necklaces too. She said she would give them to me when I was older. I also used her memories to learn how to control my powers over the years.

So, today is my 16th birthday. Mom and Seth are in the cabin baking a cake and blowing up balloons like I am still a little baby. Seth dotes on me a lot. He calls me his daughter. I'm sitting here on the porch, just swinging. I hear loud noises inside the cabin. Things are breaking. I hear my mother yell "Jade run and hide." I hide under the porch and hide my scent. I hear Seth say, "Parisa, what are you doing here? "To kill you and your whore,'' Parisa said. Seth yells out at the warriors that are holding them down and putting cuffs on them. "They are not going to listen to you, Seth. These are warriors from my old pack. I told my father you have been cheating on me. You didn't think I would find out. Locking your laptop, cell phone, not kissing me, no sexual activities, and ignoring me. I started watching you. I found the fairy book. I know how to kill your whore. Those cuffs will keep her from using her powers. That book really came in handy." Parisa said. "Parisa, she is my mate the Moon Goddess gave to me. She doesn't want to be Luna. She agreed that you and I could still be together. I was just helping her and her daughter. Sorry, Catherine. I forgot to give you the book back when I was done reading it." Seth said. "It is alright. What ever happens we will be together with the Fairy and Moon Goddess. Parisa, it doesn't have to be this way," My mother said. "Hahaha, whore, you think I care about what you think. I been wanting to kill this idiot for a long time. Now, I have a good reason to do it. Oh, Seth, honey, I will give you a gift before you die. Vlamir is not your son. I met my mate and we been keeping in contact. The Beta from my pack is my mate. Give them the syringes. The one that is green give to that whore. It is full of the star moon flower pollen. Give the one that is silver to that idiot wolf. It is filled with wolfbane and silver. Push it into their hearts," Parisa says.

I am shaking and sobbing my eyes out. I can't do anything to help them. Mom gave me an order. She also always told me never to use my powers around anyone. I hear them leave out the cabin. "Look for that damn daughter of that whore and bring her to me. I will go get the gasoline and set this place on fire," Parisa says. The warriors run off to the forest to look for me. I can hear Parisa leave into the forest to. She going to get the gasoline. I have to hurry and try to get them out of there. I rush in. I check on Seth he is gone. I got to my mother she is still a live and fighting the pollens poison. She sees me. I knee down beside her sobbing. "Jade, run to your father's pack. The Alpha will protect you. His son is your wolfs mate. Take my necklaces. Make them invisible so no one can take them from you. I love you so much. Your father, myself, and Seth will be watching over you from the Fairy Goddess realm in heaven. Don't ever reveal your fairy side. They will try to control you for your powers. Never let anyone know of your powers. Now go my child. I love...," My mother says to me but her eyes closes and she is gone. I hear someone coming so I run to the cabin door after I make the necklaces invisible. I try to make myself invisible too but my power is not strong enough yet to make me invisible. I can only make small thing invisible for now. When I run out the door I am grabbed by my hair. I hear Parisa say "Got you little bitch. You are going to become my servant. Warrior hold her while I sit this cabin on fire. Put these cuff bracelets on her. It will keep her from shifting and if she is like her mother, she won't be able to use her powers." The warrior looks at a naked me and he feels a little pity for me. He has a daughter my age. He looks at me with sad eyes. Once Parisa was inside the cabin he says, "I'm sorry miss, I will gentle put these cuff bracelets on you. I have a daughter your age. I don't agree with what Parisa did and is doing right now. I can only follow orders my Alpha gave to me. Here, put this shirt on, it should be long enough to go to your knees."