Epilogue

Today, we had ceremonies for all our children. It's been 18 years. Indro took his Alpha title of the Blue Moon pack and his lovely Luna. Jareth took his title of Beta of the Blue Moon pack with his mate. Kaia took her title as the Gamma with her mate and she has a pup. I can't believe I'm a grandma. Ha, ha, ha. Nikan took his title of Alpha of the Silver Moon pack with his Luna. Titania and Peace are now the Queen and King of the Fairy Kingdom. My mates and I rule over the world. We stay busy. I notice my father had disappeared after the ceremonies. So, I went to my mother room. He was laying on the bed with no movement. I walked up to the edge. He had a letter next to him and a needle. He took his own life by injecting wolfbane and silver into his heart. I kissed his forehead.

(Dear Jade, I'm sorry to leave you like this. I promised to stay with you for 18 years. I want to be with my love now. I know you understand. You grown up into a beautiful, strong woman, and raised such wonderful children. I was happy to be a part of everyone's lives. I will be with your mother watching over you all. Just please stay safe. Don't make me have to come down to haunt you. Ha, ha! I love you and everyone. Love, Micha – Your father.)

As I read this I just sobbed. I hugged his cold body. Everyone came in the room to say their good byes. We gave him a royal funeral and buried him next to my mother and Alpha Seth.

As for Vlamir... It was fun torturing him for two years. I enjoyed hearing his screams while he burned. The high-ranking demon was sent back to hell. After we killed Vlamir all the stronger demons went back to hell. They send out the weaker ones to spy on us. I feel they are planning something on a big scale. We never stop training. We train with other shifters too. We built schools so all shifters can get to know each other. Even the humans know about us now. I had a meeting with their President. We told them we were suppose to protect them from the war demons are trying to create. Want to know something. The President is a shifter. Some humans were afraid at first. Some just was so excited saying they knew that there were shifters. I heard one human say, "Why would there be so many movies made about shifters and so many sightings if shifters weren't real?"

Humans really enjoy watching us shift. We been helping there homeless too.

I sit here with my mates out in the garden area where we are having a family gathering. The weather is nice. The smell of the BBQ food has my stomach rumbling. Thunder and Caspian just laugh at me.

Howls, and screams are heard. A big bang and boom. Cries for help ring out in my ear. What is happening?