Dealing with Vlamir

The next morning, we wake up. I wake up to Thunder and Caspian staring at me.

"What are you guys looking at?" I ask them.

"Jade, you keep glowing pink then blue?" Thunder says.

"Your pregnant!" Caspian says.

"But... How can I be glowing pink and blue? We just stop using a condom last night. We have to talk to Patches about this." I tell them.

"Your pregnant with twins. Which one of us is the father is the question. Since, my soldiers are stronger than fairy boy here, I believe they are my babies." Caspian says grinning.

"Fairy boy, you are dreaming. I'm the father." Thunder says while pushing Caspian.

They start pushing each other back and forth until they roll off the bed and start wrestling.

"Guys, have you ever thought that one baby could be one of your and the other baby be the other ones? Patches will know. We have to go to that damn pack today anyways. I laugh at how childish they are acting over who got me pregnant. Watching them wrestle was hot. I get up and tell them we have to get ready. They go into the bathroom first. My bedroom door opens and in runs Kaia, Indro, and Jareth.

"Mommy!" They all yell.

"Mommy, I had a dream we are getting a sister and brother. My sister will become the next fairy, Queen. In my dream she told me her name is Titania. My brother will be the next Alpha for the Silver Moon pack. He told me his name is Nikan and his wolf's name is Noah. I'm so happy. I'll have more siblings to protect. I love all my siblings." Kaia spits out almost not breathing.

Okay, I'm being to think she might have some seer powers.

"Ha, ha, boys out rank the girls." Indro says.

"It doesn't matter who out rank who. We are siblings we stick together. We protect our family and people." Jareth says.

"When did you start talking all smart?" I say to Jareth rubbing his head.

Thunder and Caspian come out of the shower and into the room.

"We thought we heard some little angels in here." Caspian says when the kids run and jumps in his arms. Kaia pushes her brothers away. She is Caspian little princess.

"Daddy, your son's name is Nikan. His wolf's name is Noah. Daddy Thunder, you have a daughter and her name is Titania." Kaia tells them with so much excitement.

"Well, it looks like we know who the father of the babies is. Jade was right. Did you have a dream about your siblings, Kaia?" Caspian says nudging her cheeks with his nose.

"We are getting more great grandchildren?" Grandmother Laura asks with a big smile.

"Thunder, my boy. Congratulations!" William says patting his son on the back.

"I still can't believe this. I'm still going to talk to Patches to see how I could be pregnant with each of your babies." I say to them.

"I have to shower." I say walking into the bathroom.

I can hear them all in my room talking about the babies in my womb. They all are excited. I can hear Thunder and Caspian telling the pups to stop jumping on the bed. I hot water feels so relaxing to my body. Two babies, two. Oh, my, hopefully nothing goes wrong like what happen with Jareth. I finish up, get out, get dressed in my warrior princess clothes. I walk into the room grandma and William are gone but my mates are playing with the pups. Where was my father? I leave them to play to find my father. He is staying in my mother's old room. He is sitting on the bed looking at the pictures of them together. I sit next to him and hug him. He starts to have tears run down his face.