The Fairy Goddess and the Moon Goddess

I wake up to see three pups looking at me. It seems Thunder and Caspian put the babies in their basinet and are showering.

"Mommy, you have to get up. We have a big day today. You have to shower and feed our new siblings. The Moon Goddess and the Fairy Goddess has their announcement today and a surprise for you." Kaia tells me basically pushing me out the bed.

"We will watch Titania and Nikan." Indro says.

"Okay, I'll go take a shower." I say and walk to the bathroom.

I open the door and what a sight I see. I hurry and close the door. I put a sound proof spell on the bathroom.

Thunder is basically balls deep in Caspian ass. I undress and enter the shower with them.

"Having fun with out me, huh?" I tell them. They look at me surprised.

"Bend over in front of me, Jade." Caspian tells me.

I give each of them a kiss and walk in front of Caspian. He rubs his hands down my back and them grabs his cock and thrust it inside my pussy.

"Yeah, this is so much better." Thunder says grunting.

"Hell, yeah!" Caspian says growling a little.

While Thunder thrusts in and out of Caspian ass, Caspian thrusts in and out my pussy.

"Thunder, fuck Caspian ass hard and fast. Caspian fuck this pussy faster and harder. Uh, oh, yeah. Just like that." I tell them. There is a mirror inside the shower so I can watch everything. I see Thunders hard, long, thick cock thrust in and out Caspian ass. I see Caspian hard, long, thick cock thrusting in and out my pussy. Caspian bends over and takes his finger to rub circles around my bud.

"Damn it, Caspian. You're going to make me squirt all over your cock. Ah, uh, yes, Caspian, yes. Faster, please." I yell at him.

"Yes, squirt all over Caspian cock. Ugh! I'm almost ready to fill Caspian ass full of my cum." Thunder moans out.

Next thing, we all are a mess with moans, grunts, and growls. That was amazing. We kiss each other and clean each other up. We get out of the shower, dry up, and get dressed. We walk out and the pups have their new siblings on the bed changing their diapers and getting them dressed in little suit and dress. Aww!

"Well, thanks you three for helping with your siblings." I tell them.

"You guys were taking too long." Jareth tells us.

"Mommy, must feed our siblings now." Indro tells me.

"Have you guys eaten anything yet?" I ask them.

"Yeah, great grandma and pa made us something to eat." Kaia says.

I sit on the bed and bring the babies to my breast. Caspian and Thunder are there to make sure they latch on. They suck so hard I feel like they will suck my nipples off. After a while they are done. We head to the throne room. When we enter there are two beautiful young-looking women sitting in the throne chairs.

"Mommy, they are the Fairy Goddess and the Moon Goddess." Kaia yells while jumping up and down.

"You are right my sweet child." The Moon Goddess says smiling at Kaia.

"Look at our beautiful creations." The Fairy Goddess says pointing at us all.

We are all here. My grandparents, my father, Thunder father and mother, Caspian father and mother, Thunder, Caspian, and all my little ones.

"Jade, my dear, you do not have to worry about visiting the vampires or the other shifters. Our sisters already made their announcement to them. We all are making the same announcement all over the world. You will learn the announcement later, for now, we have a surprise for you." The Fairy Goddess says with a soft voice.

Next thing I know is my mother, Alpha Seth, and Howie appears in front of us. I almost fall to the ground in shock.

"You have a couple of hours to spend with them, then they have to go back to our world. If they don't their souls will be stuck in between realms." The Moon Goddess tells us.

"Grandma! Step-Grandpa!" My pups yell together and run to them and hug them.

My father, Micha runs to his mate and hugs her really tight.

"Oh, my. I miss you too Micha. Look at our grandbabies. They are so beautiful, smart, and strong. You must take care of them Micha, please." My mother tells my father.

"I will my love. I will. I kept myself a live in the cell because I knew you were out there somewhere. My heart broke when I learned you were murdered. Alpha Seth, my daughter told me how you doted on her like she was your daughter. I want to think you so much for being there for my daughter and my... I mean our mate. You two did a great job raising her. Thank you so much Alpha Seth." My father says I tears.

"You're welcome. It was my honor to raise Jade. Jade, we are so proud of you. We watch you and our grandkids every day. Just know we will always be watching over you all. You have grown into a strong young woman. Your children will be just like you." Alpha Seth says.

I run to him and hug him and my mother. Howie walks up to my father.

"Micha, I'm sorry for trying to end your life. I was so blinded with the love I have for Catherine." Howie tells my father.

"I can understand. I forgive you. Who could not love her with all their heart." My father says smiling at my mother.

"I will leave now, so you all can enjoy your family reunion. Jade, I know you weren't born yet but I'm sorry for separating your parents." Howie says.

"We all forgive you. My mother forgave you then so do we." I say and hug him.

He disappears. Everyone is hugging each other. My grandparents keep telling my mother how sorry they are and it was all their fault. My father won't let go of holding my mother close to him. Alpha Seth is not mad at him at all. Kaia, Indro, Jareth, and Nikan shift into their wolf forms. Everyone is laughing at them playing around. So, Caspian, Seth, and I shift to our wolf forms and play with the pups. Then to my surprise Titania shifts into her fairy form. She flies around our heads every once in awhile grabbing one of our tails and pulling it. We laugh so hard. After our two hours was coming close to an end, we were all back into tears. Not wanting my mother and Alpha Seth to leave but we can't have their souls lost in-between realms. We hug each other and then they disappear.

"Jade, we will be back tomorrow. You need to get rest. You and your mates will be very busy. We'll make the announcement tomorrow." The Fairy Goddess says and the Goddesses hug us and leaves.

I am feeling extra tired. Titania and Nikan are hungry. We go to the dinning hall. We all sit around the table and have a big feast of food while I feed Titania and Nikan. My father was so happy seeing mother and now he went back to looking depressed again. He puts on a happy face for us but I know deep inside him he is slowly dying. After eating in the dinner hall, father leaves with the pups back to the Blue Moon pack, and Caspian parents leaves to go back to the Silver Moon pack. My mates take the babies out of my hands and we walk to our bedroom. They put them in their basinets and climb into bed with me. They both cuddle next to me and give me a kiss and we fall asleep in each other's arms.