Freeing Father and Grandparents

We don't need to sneak in because Thunder father mind-linked everyone except for Howie the memories my mother showed me of the challenge that showed how Howie cheated in the challenge. The fairies were furious. They are all on my side. The are furious that my mother did not get to become the great Queen she wanted to be and was murdered. They know who I am because of the mind-link Thunder father showed them of me. They agree with the plains my mother had for the fairies and wolves. Thunder, Caspian, and I meet up with Thunder father.

"I am tired of calling you warrior and Thunder won't even tell me your name. So, father-in-law what is your name?" I ask Thunder father.

"Princess, uh, my Queen, it is law that Royals call us warrior or by our warrior number. So..." Thunder fathers says but I cut him off.

"I'm going to be queen so that law is going to change. What is your name father-in-law?" I ask again.

"My name is William, my Queen." William says to me.

"Well, William would you like to meet your step grandchildren later." I ask him.

"Yes, I been wanting to every since Thunder been showing me memories of... Wait, there is more than one? He showed me memories of Kaia." William says a bit confused.

"I just gave birth to Indro this morning. After we free my father and grandparents, we can all go and see them." I say smiling at William.

I'm so lucky that I have people around me that will accept my pups as their own even if they are not blood related.

"Well, let us hurry up. I want to meet my grandchildren." William says excited.

We go down a lot of stairs. Not complaining but when I am Queen, I will have an elevator put in. I go to walk past a cell and someone grabs my arm through the cell bars.

"Catherine? Is, is, that you, my child?" Laura my grandmother says.

I look at her then at William.

"You guys never shared the memories with my grandparents?" I ask William.

"Sorry, my Queen, we only shared the memories with your father Micha." William says.

Laura looks at me and gasps. "Jade, my granddaughter. Oh, my! Where is Catherine?" Laura asks me.

"Come closer and I'll show you all the memories." I saw to my grandmother. She walks closer I reach my hand in to touch her temples when my grandfather came up too so I took my other hand to touch his temple and shared all the memories from when mom ran away till today. They both gasps and have tears flowing down their faces.

"We are here to release you and my father. I have a cave protected by witch spells where you guys will stay until I take over as Queen of the fairies. You will meet your great grandchildren and the family I have built since mothers' murder. I'm so sorry it has taken this long to free you. If mother would have known father was still alive things would have been so much different." I say starting to cry.

"Don't cry my sweet grandchild. You should blame me. If only I did what my sweet Catherine asked of me and didn't let that challenge happen..." Laura says and I stop her.

"Grandmother, no, I will never blame anyone but Howie for cheating. Enough chit chat, we can chit chat at the cave." I say and then I feel arms wrapping around me and spinning me in circles and a voice I recognize to be my fathers says into my ear. "My beautiful Princess. I love you so much. We have so much to make up for." Micha says giving my cheek a kiss. Then he puts me down and looks at Caspian.

"Oh, my, Caspian is that really you? Gosh, you look just like your father. Last I saw you; you were a year old." Micha says with a small laugh.

"I look way better than my father. He is going to be so happy to see you. He never stops talking about things you guys did to get into trouble." Caspian says laughing.

"Hey guys, what should we do with this other she-wolf." Thunder asks.

She was in the same cell as my father. The Beta who had a thing for my father. Next, I hear her annoying voice.

"Please let me free too." Beta yells out.

"Why should I? You were rude to my mother. You tried to get in between my mother and father relationship." I ask her pissed off.

"Well, we shared a cell for years. Do you think we never fucked once in all the years? Wolves have needs to be met." Beta says with a smirk. Wrong answer dumbass.

I look at my father. "Hell, no! I never touched her. It would be cheating on your mother even if she is with the Fairy Goddess. I love and cherish your mother weather we are dead or alive." Micha says and I believe him.

"For saying such untrue words against my father, you made a big mistake. When I turn eighteen you my dear will become burnt toast. Keep her in the cell. Let's go everyone." I say and start walking up these darn stairs. When we finally reach back to the cave I plop down on a couch. Kaia and Indro in their wolf form runs and jumps on me.

"Hey guys, I have some great people to introduce you to. Can you shift back please." As I say this they shift back. Kaia gets in a protective stance in front of her brother and growls.

"Aww! Kaia, now, now, my little Princess. I am your grandfather Micha. Wow, she is very protective of her brother. That is such a good girl. You always be protective of your family okay sweetheart?" Micha says walking up to Kaia. When she recognizes him from the memory, I shared with her she runs up and hugs and kisses him. She looks at her great grandparents and hugs and kiss them to.

"Kaia, this is..." I was about to say who her great grandparents but she breaks in.

"I know mommy. This is Laura my great grandmother and he is James my great grandfather." Kaia says.

My grandparents are speechless.

"When you showed us the memories of our great grandchildren, I really didn't believe what I saw. Talking, walking, shifting, and from basically birth. The Fairy Goddess and the Moon Goddess must have big plans for them." Laura says.

I showed them to their rooms in the cave. Then we had some late-night dinner. Sadly, we had to go back to the packhouse. Thunder and Caspian give the kids a kiss on the cheek and me a passionate kiss that will probably keep me up tonight. We reach the packhouse the pups are wiped out. I take a quick shower and just climb into bed with a bed t-shirt on. Ah, to dream of Thunder and Caspian. The things they can do to me with their mouths alone.