Vlamir is Caught

It has been a couple of months. Finding the demons is easy. We killed a lot of strong demons and a lot of lower-level demons we sent all back to hell. Kaia told me that the demons are getting wiser. They are trying to take souls from shifters who don't have evil thoughts. She told me they thought the smartest idea was to go for the pack leaders but we foiled that plain. Indro and Jareth are starting to train too. My father tells me they all keep sending trainers to the hospital. They need to learn to control their strength. Peace goes everywhere we take Titania. Nikan follows his two fathers around. He watches them train. To watch them two train with those muscles flexing and the six pack abs, oh, my, please don't get me started. Vaness and Marcia comes over to the castle with their mates and pups. I gave them their own rooms here at the castle. The orphaned children are happy. Some family they had in another state would show up with proof and they would leave to live with them. If they are not adopted and they turn 18 we give them a house, a job, and a car. It is the Alpha duty to show the orphaned to their new home when they age out of the orphanage. The rogues we take into the pack are no longer rogues. They are so happy they have a home and a pack. Who would have thought that they work the hardest at their jobs. We get a lot of slackers.

"Mommy!" Kaia, Indro, and Jareth yell at me.

"What are you three doing here?" I ask them.

"Grandpa made a couple of your fairy warriors bring us here. He told me to tell you they found our father Vlamir in the caves that you helped my boyfriend family in." Kaia tells me.

"Boyfriend? So, he's you boyfriend?" I ask Kaia.

She blushes. "Mommy, that is all you heard? You have to go help Grandpa capture our father. Patches is holding him in the cave with a spell but she can't hold him for too long." Kaia shakes me.

"Mommy, Kaia even gave him a kiss." Indro tells me.

"On the cheek." Kaia responds back glaring at her brother.

"Alright, you three go play with your great grandparents. They have been missing you three. Surprising, huh?" I tell them.

I don't tell Thunder or Caspian where I'm going. I can handle this idiot by myself. I shift into my fairy form and fly to the cave on the Blue Moon territory.

"Patches, let down your spell. Let him come out and face me." I tell Patches.

"Okay, I know you can handle him." Patches says smiling at me.

"Be careful, sweetheart." My father tells me.

I walk up to him, hug him, and kiss his cheek.

"Father, don't worry about me. I will always be safe." I tell him.

After I say this Vlamir runs out the cave. I almost didn't recognize him. He has a beard, his hair is longer, and he looks like he aged by ten years. I guess rogue life for him was hard. He stops right in front of me.

"Jazz, babe, I missed you so much. How are our pups? I miss them. Please, can we get back together?" Vlamir says as he drops to his knees in front of me.

"Shut up demon! You never cared or loved us. Warrior Brad, hand cuff him and give him the shot with wolfbane. Take him to the cell my grandparents had and chain him to the wall by the bed." I say in my commanding tone.

"Please Jazz! I'm not a demon. I do really love you and our pups." Vlamir yells.

"Gag him to. I don't want to hear his demon bullshit." I tell my warrior.

"See you later father and Patches. I send the pups back because I don't want them in the same area as their father." I say hugging my father and Patches.

"Sure, we will visit this weekend." My father says and kisses my cheek.

Warrior Brad carries Vlamir while we fly back to the castle.

"Jade, where are you?" Thunder mind-links me.

"I had to deal with a problem from my past. Do you and Caspian want to help me? Meet me in the cell that held my grandparents. I want to have a little fun before the main course." I tell him through the mind-link.

"Hell, yeah!" Caspian says through the mind-link.

Vlamir is chained to the wall, gaged. I take off my clothes and lay in the bed waiting for my mates.

"Remember, all the times you cheated on me and abused me. Well, I hope you enjoy the show." I say to Vlamir.

Just then my mates walk in. They see Vlamir in chains. They laugh because they know what I have in mind.

"You are such a naughty girl." Thunder says while taking his clothes off and climbing in bed with me.

"I'm going to get that sweet pussy of yours." Caspian says while placing his head between my legs.

I let out a moan and Thunder takes one breast in one hand while sucking on my nipple on the other. Vlamir is trying to say something with the gag in his mouth. I laugh and enjoy the feeling of my mates. Caspian is so skilled with his long tongue thrusting in and out my pussy.

"Yes, Caspian, make my pussy purr for you. Umm, Thunder your so good with your mouth too." I say while looking straight at Vlamir.

Next thing I know... Thunder is under me. Sliding my pussy on his long, thick, hard cock. I let out a moan.

"Thunder, your cock feels so good pushing into my wet pussy." I say moaning.

Caspian pushes me down onto Thunder chest. I start kissing him roughly. Caspian slides his thick, hard, long, cock into my asshole.

"Oh, yeah, Caspian feels so damn good fucking my tight asshole." I moan so loud.

The feeling of my mates thrusting in and out of both my holes is like floating on clouds it feels so amazing. I can't help but cum every four minutes. I lean back to thrust my tongue into Caspian mouth. The room smells of our sex and is getting hotter every time the thrust in me faster, harder, in, out, ugh, yes, the sound of our skin smacking together makes me cum again. They start pounding into me with their full strength. I feel like I'm going to explode from all this pleasure. When we all cum at the same time... Caspian lets out a mighty howl and Thunder yells out my name. I lay motionless on Thunders chest. Caspian pulls out and lays on the bed next to us. I get off of Thunder. I give my mates a kiss. I walk up to Vlamir.

"They fuck me way better than you ever had. Since, I had to put up with your shit for two years. You are going to get that same treatment I got. You will watch me fuck my mates. You will be beaten by us too. Then after the two years we will kill you and send your demon ass back to hell." I say smiling. I kiss his cheek and then punch him in his stomach. My mates come over and punch him in his face. We get dressed and leave the cell. We go to our room shower and go to sleep.