A Year Later

"Push Jazz, push!" Vaness yells out at me.

Yelp, A few days after my seventh birthday I am giving birth to Vlamir daughter. He has turned twenty-five and is now Alpha.

"You yell at me one more time I'm going to shove your head in Marcia ass." I yell back.

"I see her head." Marcia yells.

I hear a big thud beside me. Yelp, Vlamir passed out. I laugh while I push my baby out. Thunder and Caspian understand that we have to go with the flow with what will happen. I only been pregnant for three months. Fairies and wolves don't stay pregnant for long. Thunder and Caspian told me they will treat any child I have as their own. I would say they are the best in the world to have as mates. One more year and I will know if Vlamir lied about being my second wolf mate. He has been so good to me. We been on tons of picnics' and he always would keep my room stocked with snacks I like. He would help me clean some of the rooms. The she-wolves Melissa and Laurie has been giving me hell all year. So, has Sen and Tyrion. Vlamir never did anything to punish them so that pissed me off. I push one more time and I hear the sweetest cry.

Vaness puts my beautiful baby in my arms. Vlamir finally wakes up. He looks at our daughter. "Jazz, she is beautiful. What should we name her?" Vlamir says. "Kaia Wins." I say looking at Vlamir. "That is a beautiful name for our beautiful daughter." Vlamir says. "Jazz, we have to get the placenta out." Marica says. "Okay, then we have to cook it and I have to eat it to make sure Kaia gets the nutrition she needs." I say and hear another thud next to me. Really, I laugh. "Give me Kaia. I will watch her wile you guys go deal with the placenta." Vaness says. While Vlamir is knocked out I drag him up the stairs and put him on the living room couch. Marcia and I cook the placenta and then I eat it. It tastes like I was getting a chicken. Marcia couldn't take watching me eat the placenta. She ran to the bathroom to throw up. Ah, yes. Vaness is pregnant now. She couldn't wait any longer so her and her mate from the cave marked each other and mated. I just wish my little daughter was either Thunders or Caspian. Vlamir made me his sectary. I enter pack information into the computer that is all in files. Vlamir says he wants all files to be on his laptop. I have been painting still and selling them too. I am pretty darn rich now. Patches helps get the paintings mailed and keeping track of my internet business. I thank the Moon Goddess Parisa left with her fathers Beta to her father pack once Vlamir took his Alpha title. I hear Vaness scream from the basement. I run to my room. That reminds me Vlamir wanted me to move into his room but I told him it would be better if I stayed where I was in case his mother comes to the packhouse. Vlamir of course agreed but upset I didn't want to sleep in the same bed as him at night. Vaness is pointing to Kaia laying on the bed. "Kaia grew a tail, Jazz. She is not supposing to shift until she is of age. She, she, rolled over, and, and, pushed herself up holding her head steady. She, she, shouldn't be doing those things yet." Vaness says with a shocked yet scared look on her face. I am laughing my head off. I pick up Kaia and see she does have a tail. "Kaia, you have to put your tail away. You must keep that you can shift and any other powers you have a secret. Only me, Vaness, Marcia, Thunder, Thunder father, Caspian, and the family that lives in the cave can know." I say and then touch her temple to show her the memories with out all the sexual scenes. "Kaia is a very early bloomer. She shouldn't be doing any of this at least until she is six months old. I can smell that she only has super strength, super speed, and the fast-learning powers in her. She doesn't have the fairy gene therefore she won't have any of the other powers I have." I say to Vaness. Just then Patches walks in. "Jade, I just got a message from the Moon Goddess. Salene says: Congratulations on your pup Kaia. Your mother and Seth are over joyed watching you and now their grandkid. You will have two more pups with Vlamir. They will be boys. You will have the first son and three months after the first son you will have the second son right before your eighteen birthdays. All your pups will know how to shift after birth. They will not have the fairy gene. They will have super strength, super speed, and really fast learning abilities." Patches says almost not taking a breath. Patches looks at Kaia and smiles so big. "Oh, my, Jade she is so beautiful. Thank the Moon Goddess she doesn't look anything like Vlamir. She is so cute with her fluffy tail. Aww, I miss my children being babies." Patches touches Kaia cheek while she says this. "Patches, I want you to be all my children Godmother. I want Vaness and Marcia to be their God Aunts." I say smiling. Patches, Vaness, and out of no where Marcia shows up and they all three say in union, "It would be the greatest honor in the world." "Kaia, tonight when we visit the family in the cave you can shift into your wolf Cara. I can't wait so I can make a memory to have Thunder share with my father, Micha. You will love him Kaia." I say smiling at my sweet little girl. I have been sending messages to my father through memories. It is almost like video chatting on your phone or laptop but I will talk and Thunder will listen and then share that memory with my father. Then Thunder will share his memory of what my father says to me. "I am coming with you tonight. It is time I visit the family in the cave and see what achievements you made there. Oh, and I want to see those hotties of mates you have." Patches says laughing. I smack her gently. "Patches, Marcia already tried and failed to steal them from me. So, you will not have any luck there. They love me too much to even look or touch another female." I say back to her. "Marcia, where did Vlamir go?" I ask. "He went to the office with Sen and Tyrion." Marcia tells me. I tell them I'm going to the office too and I'll take Kaia with me. The wave me away. I enter the office and all three idiots look at me. Sen and Tyrion get up and comes near me. They know my baby is Vladmir daughter too. "Damn, Vlamir, your daughter is beautiful. Maybe, she could be my mate when she is older." Sen says. Vlamir growls. At least he is protective of his daughter. "You two idiots will never be my daughter mates and you will never touch her if you two value your lives." Vlamir growls out. I go and sit beside Vlamir. "Vlamir, when will you mark me and make me Luna?" I ask him. I just have to know what is on his mind. "When you turn eighteen, I promise. Right now, you're under age. I still have to be careful because of my mother's temperament toward you. I don't want you hurt, my love." Vlamir says with a fake smile. I look at Sen and Tyrion and they look like they want to bust out laughing. Kaia starts to fuss. I pull out one of my breasts to feed her while I start my work on transferring the files we have onto the laptop. "Damn, Kaia is lucky to get to suck on those big breasts." Sen and Tyrion say in union. Vlamir growls. "GET THE FUCK OUT MY OFFICE!" He yells at Sen and Tyrion. They stumble to run out of the office. I laugh so hard. Then I feel a mouth on my other breast. I look down and it is Vlamir. "Hey, you are drinking our daughter milk. I have to switch her to drink from that breast too." I say to Vlamir. He looks up and has a milk mustache. I laugh. "Kaia, is going to have to learn to share." He says looking at our daughter on my other breast. Kaia makes a noise almost like a little growl. "Oh, my, Kaia is a little me." Vlamir says laughing. We finish up the work for today. Vlamir heads to his bedroom after kissing my forehead. I go to mine. I shower with Kaia in my arms to get her cleaned up too. I see a bag of something on my bed. I open it and it is full of baby clothes for Kaia. I read the letter.