Sunday Week 2

· Jade POV:

I wake up and see Clark staring at me. He is a very handsome man. We stare at each other for a while. He reaches his hand to my face, removes a string of hair and puts it behind my ear, then gently rubs the back of his hand down my cheek.

"So, what are we doing today, beautiful?" Clark asks me.

I blush a little.

"I was thinking we could do some dances on the beach." I tell him.

"Sounds great. So, are you a full body swimming suit girl or the bikini type of girl." Clark asks me.

"Eww! Never a full body swimming suit. That's for old people." I say laughing.

"Hmm!" Is all Clark can say.

"Well, let us get ready. We need to gather all the gear we will be taking and put it by the front door. Let's shower first." I tell him.

He jumps out of my bed and runs to the bathroom. I can't help but giggle. I finally make my way into the shower with him. We clean each other backs. He puts on his swimming shorts and I put on my pink bikini. We get everything together and go down stairs. We put everything by the door and go into the kitchen to get breakfast.

"So, sweetheart, what are you and Clark up to today?" My father asks me.

"We are going to the beach to make more dancing videos. Would you guys like to come and watch?" I say to them.

"That is a great idea. A day at the beach." My mother says.

We finish eating and mother, father, Luna, Alpha, and my mates leave to get their swim wear on. Mother and Luna are in bikinis' too.

"Jade, I thought you told me old people wear full body swim suits?" Clark asks me.

"Hey, young man! We are not old." Luna Adolphine says to Clark.

We laugh at her. They still look good at their age. Wolf genes are the greatest.

We all get to the beach. Clark and I set up our gear. I notice my mates are being quite and staring at me a lot.

What the heck are flamingos doing on the beach? I didn't think we had flamingos here. Anyways, they would be great in the videos. The first song I want to play is... "Sweet lady" by Tyrese.

Clark and I dance close to each other slowly. I feel the glares I'm getting from my mates. Clark and I make sure we keep eye contact. Clarks hands run down my side and grab my waist while I slowly move my hips on his crouch. I hear my mate's growl. After the song was over, I ask them to join the next video. Next song is... "I wanna know" by Joe.

I dance around all the boys and stop at Clark and rub my body down his front while I go to my knees. My mates look at me like they want to hurt me. I stand back up and turn where I am facing Clark and rub his chest. Then I walk to Jasper. I get my lips close to his and turn my face around and rub my body down his. I do the same to my other mates. When that sound is done, I tell my mother, father, Alpha, and Luna to join the next video. The next song is... "Bump n' grind" by R-Kelly.

I am so surprised watching my mother and father dancing together. Alpha and Luna are doing a great job too. I have Clark and my mates looking at me with so much lust. I'm getting aroused feeling Caspian hard cock against my ass while I am grinding on him. Casper pulls me against him for me to grind on him too. When the song is over, I tell everyone to stay for the next song. "I wanna freak you" by Jodeci.